February 23, 2020, 09:49:36 PM

Author Topic: Scottish Football Thread (SPFL etc)  (Read 47698 times)

January 29, 2019, 04:01:55 PM
Reply #15

Alanvideo

Apparently that thick cunt Gerrard thinks "eight figures" is a million quid.  :snigger:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Some confusion here as to what an eight-figure bid actually is... pic.twitter.com/R4pvUNu9gA</p>&mdash; Paul Kendrick (@PKendrickWIG) January 28, 2019
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

....................yes I saw that .His demeanour in the interview was pure Steven Gerrard .This charming man. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 26, 2019, 09:29:35 PM
Reply #16

Alanvideo

Celtic fan on radio phone-in  ' he's leaving the biggest club in the wprld ' lolol

February 26, 2019, 10:06:41 PM
Reply #17

Alanvideo

Not even the biggest club in Glasgow  lolol
...............Partick Thistle for me   :thumbsup:

March 07, 2019, 03:02:23 AM
Reply #18

Alanvideo

Brendan Rodgers's house in Bearsden broken into while his partner and daughter were on the premises .Despicable. 

March 31, 2019, 07:59:32 PM
Reply #19

Alanvideo

I'm no Celtic fan but its great to see Gerrard losing a derby to a late goal. Gerrit it right up ye !  :hail:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:28:28 PM by Alanvideo »

May 16, 2019, 01:53:04 AM
Reply #20

Alanvideo

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1128704090995740673
...................I reckon the three could be David Moyes , Moyes D. or Davy Davy Moyes.   :whistle:

May 16, 2019, 03:26:09 AM
Reply #21

Alanvideo

Steve Clark, Scot Gemmill and Derek McInnes apparently.
............yes I wasn't being entirely serious but Moyes has got to pitch up somewhere soon.  Steve Clarke surely could do a job in the PL though rather than the  graveyard that is the Scotland job.

May 20, 2019, 11:24:44 PM
Reply #22

Alanvideo

Steve Clarke appointed as the new Scotland manager. I think that's a great appointment, we've some decent young players at the moment who don't need to be working for dinosaurs like McLeish etc.

I just feel sorry for Kilmarnock, he's worked wonders there but no doubt felt they'd reached a bit of a glass ceiling, with Rangers coming back third in the league was as high as they were ever going to get. Rightly awarded Manager of the Year two years in a row.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48303984
.............I  thought Clarke might have had better offers from the PL.  Maybe he's settled back in Scotland and done wi' flittin. Will be good for Scotland .

May 22, 2019, 03:15:06 AM
Reply #23

Alanvideo

Hope Saltcoats is better than Finnport............. lolol

May 22, 2019, 03:36:12 AM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

Salcoats is Finport. It was a fictitious town filmed in Saltcoats and Largs. :)
.............really ?  I knew Finnport was fictitious but didn't know SG was filmed in Saltcoats.. Been all up that coast ,years ago like , we camped on the beach at Inverkip before the marina was built.  :cheers:

October 06, 2019, 07:40:44 PM
Reply #25

Alanvideo

Livingston leading Celtic 2-0 which is fine , but what kind of a surface is that ?  Looks like a farmers field .

December 16, 2019, 07:34:22 PM
Reply #26

Alanvideo

Watched a bit of Motherwell v. Rangers ,seemed to be loads of empty seats in the home ends . Ive noticed this before at other grounds ,do home fans stay away when the old firm visit ?   

December 29, 2019, 08:31:28 PM
Reply #27

Alanvideo

Haha, fucking hell, Morelos off for a second yellow.

Great win for Rangers, just a shame about the kopites celebrating on the pitch.
...............pleased Rangers win but yeh fuck off Gerrard you horrible snide.  Morelos is a dick though  lolol

January 23, 2020, 04:18:17 PM
Reply #28

Alanvideo

Leigh Griffiths being investigated by the SFA for throwing a bit of sock tape in the direction of Killie fans.  lolol

January 23, 2020, 07:16:43 PM
Reply #29

Alanvideo

I don't think he's being investigated, it was nothing anyway, barely lobbed it at the guy.

Kris Boyd needs to have a word with himself as well, questioning Leigh Griffiths only playing 35 of 135 games under Rodgers, even though he missed a large chunk of it with mental health issues, Boyd fronts a mental health charity as well. In fact he should be pulled off all media involving the Old Firm, he just sits like an angry Rangers fan down the pub whenever he's talking about either club. Sutton's not much better either.
.................Yes I know it was nothing ,hence the  lolol    Can't abide Sutton either.