November 18, 2017, 01:45:52 AM

Author Topic: West Brom vs Everton  (Read 14235 times)

August 21, 2016, 04:15:21 AM
Reply #615

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Out on a stag tonight in town so I missed all of this, how did we do?

Shit in the first half until Ron brought Lukaku on after 30 mins or so. Got the equalizer on stroke of half time. Our keeper kept us in it, and Barry got the winner. Yala looked good, Barkley missed another sitter, and Rom should have scored too.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 21, 2016, 06:37:23 AM
Reply #616

Toddacelli

I believe if ever a good defender needed to learn. Funes Mori is perfectly placed to become the animal he obviously is on the pitch. It's all passion and he's better than you lot think, He want's with a passion. Mori may well leave this club? Koemans going to keep Funes Mori.  Koeman knows.

I agree. When people were saying how stupid Stones was being by wanting to leave when he could learn so much from Koeman - it made me think - "why can't he do it for FuMo then?"

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 21, 2016, 06:38:37 AM
Reply #617

Toddacelli

Out on a stag tonight in town so I missed all of this, how did we do?

Everything @blargins said - PLUS - young Mason Holgate was MOTM and looked fucking awesome!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates