September 17, 2019, 03:59:02 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 461905 times)

March 24, 2017, 02:13:08 AM
Reply #1455

Paddockoldie

That's got to changed.  50k is shite.

I'm sure the design will cater for adding on if we can fill the ground... lesser games as well as the Big ones.

March 24, 2017, 02:14:17 AM
Reply #1456

Cozzie

Yeah swerve 50,000 seats right the fuck off.

March 24, 2017, 02:14:39 AM
Reply #1457

Bwana

Am I right in assuming we'll pay 176m to the council on top of repaying the money owed to the lenders?

That's like 12 Oumar Niasse's

But then on the other hand he didn't score for us and has now, what, three? That means he has tripled his value. Which means the stadium is currently worth only 4 Niasses? Right?
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

March 24, 2017, 02:20:17 AM
Reply #1458

Tinga

So how is the building process going to work anyway? Obviously nobody will know exactly but I'm just curious.

March 24, 2017, 02:21:40 AM
Reply #1459

Bwana

At what stage can we expect artists impressions (or even an idea of what it's going to look like) until then it's hard to get excited

I think NSNO should have a drawing competition. Crayons only. Stick figures mandatory.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

March 24, 2017, 02:26:19 AM
Reply #1460

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/AHunterGuardian/status/845002009430429696
That makes it sound like given planning permission has already been granted to Peel for unconfirmed developments that a change in use for part of it to a stadium may be a formality?

March 24, 2017, 02:30:05 AM
Reply #1461

Macca77

55,000 with the space to expand to 60, 000 if needed

March 24, 2017, 02:34:03 AM
Reply #1462

Everton News

Plans for 50,000 capacity Bramley Moore Dock stadium expected by end of 2017

Everton are preparing to put together a planning application for a new 50,000 seater stadium on Bramley Moore Dock by the end of 2017.

Source: Plans for 50,000 capacity Bramley Moore Dock stadium expected by end of 2017

March 24, 2017, 02:35:57 AM
Reply #1463

dchans

Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

March 24, 2017, 02:41:26 AM
Reply #1464

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Elstone mention somewhere about more considerations re capacity in this next stage?

I'd be seriously unimpressed if we came in below Newcastle's capacity.

March 24, 2017, 02:46:14 AM
Reply #1465

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Let a person from a third world country teach about what just happened here. Everton are pretty much bribing LCC to the tune of 4.4M per year to make sure that zoning rights, planning permission etc is not delayed by governmental processes. Everton also get better interest rates due to government backing. So what's 4.4M per year becomes roughly 2M per year as the interest saved will be huge plus no delays and less hassles with council. Small price to pay I say.

Welcome to legalized bribery.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 24, 2017, 02:58:31 AM
Reply #1466

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Let a person from a third world country teach about what just happened here. Everton are pretty much bribing LCC to the tune of 4.4M per year to make sure that zoning rights, planning permission etc is not delayed by governmental processes. Everton also get better interest rates due to government backing. So what's 4.4M per year becomes roughly 2M per year as the interest saved will be huge plus no delays and less hassles with council. Small price to pay I say.

S'all in the game, yo.

March 24, 2017, 03:00:19 AM
Reply #1467

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Spot on ! All the trade marks of a Russian strategic business plan, as you say, it's legit, gets us to where're we want to be and has the additional benefit of pissing off the Kopites no end as there's sfa
they can do about it apart from fume.

March 24, 2017, 03:01:17 AM
Reply #1468

bluenuck

lol. leave it to the South African to figure out the bribery.  :laugh:

March 24, 2017, 03:01:50 AM
Reply #1469

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
50k and its time to get our fume on
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown