August 14, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 287175 times)

Martip and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 09, 2018, 04:06:45 AM
Reply #2940

van der Meyde

Too late, that lot across the park sorted that contract out near 60 years ago.

@van der Meyde , my point was simply that it shouldn't "look like" anything else.
And I agree that the exterior shouldn't but agree less on the interior. :)

February 09, 2018, 04:22:10 AM
Reply #2941

Jamokachi

It's depressing how little imagination people have.

Luckily enough, we're employing an architect with plenty of imagination :)

February 09, 2018, 06:10:50 AM
Reply #2942

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
After all the twitter shite from the architect about it being unique then to look like a big bowl would be a bit of an anticlimax

It's Everton, we only do anti-climax.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 09, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
Reply #2943

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Well we could but if all sides were equal in length and at 45degree angles I’d call that “a square” so where would you put the pitch ?

Squares are at 90 degrees mate. Nice try though
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 09, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
Reply #2944

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
It's Everton, we only do anti-climax.

Or catastrophe.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 09, 2018, 01:14:49 PM
Reply #2945

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Squares are at 90 degrees mate. Nice try though
Nice one, surprised Brownie didn’t pick that one up  :snigger:

February 09, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
Reply #2946

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Nice one, surprised Brownie didn’t pick that one up  :snigger:

I'm not a maths teacher. Fucking hate the subject
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 09, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
Reply #2947

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not a maths teacher. Fucking hate the subject
And clearly geometry was not my strongest subject and trigonometry used to send me into a coma.

February 09, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
Reply #2948

Cozzie

Few kopites in a whats app group I am in saying the shite have had the go ahead to further extend Anfield, taking every opportunity to have a pop at our ground not even getting off the floor yet.

I really would like us to move on this now and at least leak some designs, even if they are 100% bull shit.

I have no doubt it's gonna happen but the wait is annoying me now, just wanna see something.

February 09, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
Reply #2949

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
And clearly geometry was not my strongest subject and trigonometry used to send me into a coma.

Hated maths with a passion - and chemistry and physics (although I loved Biology). I was always more into the arts and social sciences/humanities and languages. And sport of course
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 09, 2018, 03:35:25 PM
Reply #2950

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Few kopites in a whats app group I am in saying the shite have had the go ahead to further extend Anfield, taking every opportunity to have a pop at our ground not even getting off the floor yet.

I really would like us to move on this now and at least leak some designs, even if they are 100% bull shit.

I have no doubt it's gonna happen but the wait is annoying me now, just wanna see something.

The fact their fans kicked up a massive stink about ticket price increases for the new main stand and the owners said we can only expand the Annie Road if we put up prices again makes me take any further expansion talk with a pinch of salt.

But theydo have finalised plans and permission to expand. It was literally only the protests that stopped it carrying on.

It's the main reason the "make it bigger than anfield" argument is wrong to me. 1) because Anfield will be adding another 7k at some point and 2) we should build it based on what we need with room for expansion - not just to have the least important bragging rights between the clubs.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:37:07 PM by Mick 1995 »

February 09, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
Reply #2951

Cozzie

The fact their fans kicked up a massive stink about ticket price increases for the new main stand and the owners said we can only expand the Annie Road if we put up prices again makes me take any further expansion talk with a pinch of salt.

I hope so, or at least not as near as they think, I'd like to at least have a concrete design and capacity information before they get theirs going, if it ever does get that far.

Really think it will be the dogs bollocks when it's all done, sitting their in lights on the waterfront.

February 09, 2018, 03:40:55 PM
Reply #2952

Macca77

Loved a bit of Pythagoras though

February 09, 2018, 04:26:00 PM
Reply #2953

sirblue57

Ffs Everton..give us SOMETHING ....
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 09, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
Reply #2954

Bingham Boy

But theydo have finalised plans and permission to expand. It was literally only the protests that stopped it carrying on.

It's the main reason the "make it bigger than anfield" argument is wrong to me. 1) because Anfield will be adding another 7k at some point and 2) we should build it based on what we need with room for expansion - not just to have the least important bragging rights between the clubs.

Bragging rights are part of football competitiveness though, and I want ours to be bigger than theirs.

I'm not even going to try make up a load of reasoned points to pad out an argument because it just boils down to me wanting us to have a better stadium, a bigger stadium, and a noisier stadium than them.