September 23, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 302504 times)

June 19, 2018, 11:42:30 PM
Reply #3705

D15TIN

Absolutely no progress on this still I see.
In terms of what like? Are we due more news on it at this time?

June 19, 2018, 11:43:12 PM
Reply #3706

Bluebridge

The Echo site now is practically unuseable from all the pop-ups - I just tried to read the article, so the video came on so I thought 'ok - watch the video' then a pop up came up that covered the entire screen and stopped the video as well, trying to get me to support women in tech? Fuck off!

I am a massive advocate for women in STEM but WTF has that got to do with what I was trying to read/watch? I've clicked my last Echo link ffs!
I gave up on the Echo website ages ago, I'd rather just guess at what it says, as I'm sure their journalist do anyway.

June 19, 2018, 11:46:24 PM
Reply #3707

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
In terms of what like? Are we due more news on it at this time?

I assume weíll be some news at some point yeah. Not entirely convinced itís going to be good news like, but Iím sure thereís some coming at some point.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 19, 2018, 11:53:57 PM
Reply #3708

D15TIN

I assume we’ll be some news at some point yeah. Not entirely convinced it’s going to be good news like, but I’m sure there’s some coming at some point.
My understanding was more news around autumn time or planning permission in the winter. Meis said we were getting images like which havn't happened like

June 20, 2018, 12:26:59 AM
Reply #3709

Alanvideo

The Echo site now is practically unuseable from all the pop-ups - I just tried to read the article, so the video came on so I thought 'ok - watch the video' then a pop up came up that covered the entire screen and stopped the video as well, trying to get me to support women in tech? Fuck off!

I am a massive advocate for women in STEM but WTF has that got to do with what I was trying to read/watch? I've clicked my last Echo link ffs!
...............you have to delete the video pop up before it starts then its usually ok to read the article. Very annoying I agree.
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 20, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
Reply #3710

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

Haha, in the 11 days since you last checked.

There'll be no news now till this new guy is hired.

June 20, 2018, 07:23:51 AM
Reply #3711

Jamokachi

It utterly baffles me as to what your expecting? A running commentary on every conversation the club has with anyone regarding the development? Not everything is reported on, it goes on behind closed doors.

June 20, 2018, 07:37:04 AM
Reply #3712

Ramjam

It utterly baffles me as to what your expecting? A running commentary on every conversation the club has with anyone regarding the development? Not everything is reported on, it goes on behind closed doors.
Exactly this and hopefully we are adopting the same policy when it comes to our transfer policy
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 20, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
Reply #3713

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Iím just being a dickhead tbh, Iíve nothing invested in this at all.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 20, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
Reply #3714

Macca77

Whats this all about then, surely there's not enough room for our ground and this as well?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-44538355

June 20, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
Reply #3715

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Whats this all about then, surely there's not enough room for our ground and this as well?

It was answered only 12 posts above your own.

June 20, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
Reply #3716

Cereal Killer

Yeah there were some comments yesterday on this, something like Everton have the legal option on the site so whenever we exercise it, this venue would have to stop and vacate

June 20, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
Reply #3717

Jamokachi

Iím just being a dickhead tbh, Iíve nothing invested in this at all.

haha

June 23, 2018, 05:36:52 PM
Reply #3718

Normm

"Everton have the contractual option (for the land) that they can exercise at any time.

"If Everton decide to exercise their option then my client will have to leave and Everton Football Club will break ground when they want to, possibly before Christmas."

No worries. No if's.

June 27, 2018, 03:23:29 AM
Reply #3719

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news