December 12, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 337479 times)

December 05, 2018, 10:36:25 PM
Reply #4110

Macca77

55 minimum, anything less is shit

Oh and shark's with Lazer beams attached to their heads

December 05, 2018, 10:37:49 PM
Reply #4111

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Don't really like talking about them lot, but regarding attendances in the city, and similar capacities could be relevant.

Anfield 2018/19 season so far
West Ham United   53,235
Brighton & Hove Albion   53,294
Southampton   50,965
Manchester City   52,117
Cardiff City   53,373
Fulham   53,128
Everton   51,756

I think within the city, with the right facilities, theres no reason not to imagine us getting attendances of 50-55+, more for big games. A fantastic dock side stadium would also be a prime venue for major football and a multitude of other events, so again, I really think we would be best airing on the larger side with a view to expanding it even further. I think 60K or 61,878 is a good shout tbh. i.e. Id sooner have a 60k stadium even if we only got 53k fans in, than have a 50k stadium and disappoint 3000 fans, if you see what I mean... Even if we up away fans allocations, there is no reason why, against several sides, we would not get 45-50k blues and 5-10k away fans, based on decades of 40k at the old lady with shit services, access, parking and restricted views, etc.

Nothing but the best should be good enough, and if were going to do this, after all this time, lets do it right.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 10:40:47 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

December 05, 2018, 10:41:25 PM
Reply #4112

Gary1878

55,000 to 60,000. I cannot get tickets for any game at Goodison without being a member, and even then the choice is very limited. There is also a decent sized waiting list for season tickets. I also can't get hospitality for any game as they are always sold out.

Whatever we build in the above capacity will get filled nearly every game, i have no doubt about that.

December 05, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
Reply #4113

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
55 minimum, anything less is shit

Oh and shark's with Lazer beams attached to their heads
And flame throwers, donít forget them.

December 05, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
Reply #4114

Cozzie

Yeah 55,000 is a nice middle ground, with the option to expand to 60,000+ if in the event we become awesome and CL regulars etc.

December 05, 2018, 11:32:56 PM
Reply #4115

Macca77

And flame throwers, donít forget them.

Don't be so ridiculous

December 05, 2018, 11:39:10 PM
Reply #4116

Alanvideo

55,000 to 60,000. I cannot get tickets for any game at Goodison without being a member, and even then the choice is very limited. There is also a decent sized waiting list for season tickets. I also can't get hospitality for any game as they are always sold out.

Whatever we build in the above capacity will get filled nearly every game, i have no doubt about that.
.............I agree it's difficult to get occasional tickets with a decent view. This has been the case since around the end of the Moyes era and now that season tickets prices have been frozen it won't change until we move .
Ten years ago I could buy 3 decent seats for any game at general sale time. Now there's virtually nothing left as you say and we quite often sell the Upper Visitors as well ,which used to be empty for quite a few games . The box office even used to call occasional customers to try and sell them season tickets.
The club is on the up and I'm sure we could sell another 10,000 tickets for most games. Meis said the BMD capacity won't be as high as some people want but I'm sure it won't be less than 55,000.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 06, 2018, 02:45:05 PM
Reply #4117

bigmanbob

.............I agree it's difficult to get occasional tickets with a decent view. This has been the case since around the end of the Moyes era and now that season tickets prices have been frozen it won't change until we move .
Ten years ago I could buy 3 decent seats for any game at general sale time. Now there's virtually nothing left as you say and we quite often sell the Upper Visitors as well ,which used to be empty for quite a few games . The box office even used to call occasional customers to try and sell them season tickets.
The club is on the up and I'm sure we could sell another 10,000 tickets for most games. Meis said the BMD capacity won't be as high as some people want but I'm sure it won't be less than 55,000.
My two boys and I became Evertonia members (or whatever they call it now) to try and get in early on tickets before general sale. It's a complete waste of time as there has never been any tickets available that aren't obstructed. I won't be signing up again

December 06, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
Reply #4118

Alanvideo

My two boys and I became Evertonia members (or whatever they call it now) to try and get in early on tickets before general sale. It's a complete waste of time as there has never been any tickets available that aren't obstructed. I won't be signing up again
.............this was what persuaded my mate and me to get ST's about 5 years ago . Even though I can't get to every game we go to about 14 and it just saves the hassle every time. I guess a few thousand others did the same. The club are still pushing Evertonia but as you say it's not worth it .
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 06, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
Reply #4119

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
You can't be on the waiting list for a season ticket without being an Evertonia member now. I got 2 tickets from my membership in 2 years. But i got offered a season ticket this year.
I was hoping it would have taken another year as couldn't really afford it. But i want to make sure i get to go to the games in Goodisons last season and there will be fuck all chance of getting near the place for the actual last game.

Ditto the first season in the new place. I imagine game #1 will be a massive sell out regardless of capacity and the following season or 3 will be difficult to get tickets.

So took the plunge and found the dough to make sure it's my decision.