September 19, 2019, 11:13:26 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 462948 times)

January 07, 2017, 06:47:25 PM
Reply #510

Ross

When we move we should build a giant statue at Goodison like the colossus of Rhodes with Kevin Sheedy flicking the v's towards mordor.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 10, 2017, 03:30:03 AM
Reply #511

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 10, 2017, 05:35:16 AM
Reply #512

Paddockoldie

There should a giant, upstanding blue middle finger on the roof in the direction of the RS's new stand.... this stadium will be a huge statement for us. In the banks of the royal blue Mersey at last

January 10, 2017, 05:45:13 AM
Reply #513

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd settle for a win against them at either ground at some point before I strangle someone on Derby day.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 11, 2017, 06:33:20 PM
Reply #514

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.

January 11, 2017, 06:50:38 PM
Reply #515

bigmanbob

January 11, 2017, 09:44:47 PM
Reply #516

Alanvideo

January 12, 2017, 12:00:25 AM
Reply #517

griff969

It would be great if the new Stadium reaches the UEFA Elite Stadium criteria. Imagine the red mist if it got used for Europa League or Champions League Finals?
Evertonian ever since Andy King smashed the ball past Ray Clemence

January 12, 2017, 12:12:33 AM
Reply #518

sirblue57

It would be great if the new Stadium reaches the UEFA Elite Stadium criteria. Imagine the red mist if it got used for Europa League or Champions League Finals?

why? are you implying our cousins across the park are in some way.........envious? jealous? why they don't worry about us at all, we are the obsessed one's (they say) we are the bitter one's(they say).

you must be misinformed, must be those pesky chelsea fan's spreading rumour's or the manc's. they always cause problems for "the best fan's"

lolol lolol lolol lolol

I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 12, 2017, 12:20:36 AM
Reply #519

Macca77

When we move we should build a giant statue at Goodison like the colossus of Rhodes with Kevin Sheedy flicking the v's towards mordor.

Adore this

January 12, 2017, 12:40:15 AM
Reply #520

Simon Paul

Administrator

not enough 5 star hotel rooms on Merseyside mate

there needs to be around a thousand if memory serves me correctly, within a 20 mile radius or something?

that was one of the main reasons Kirkby wouldn't have achieved that status

January 12, 2017, 01:27:53 AM
Reply #521

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

there needs to be around a thousand if memory serves me correctly, within a 20 mile radius or something?

Deffo not 1000 rooms, but yeah - there is an arbitrary number knocking about.

There are 2 5* hotels being considered in the city now.
We build one as part of the complex and if Liverpool waters ends up with another then it could be knocking on the door.

But there's still all kinds of hoops/backhanders that would need to be sorted as well.

January 12, 2017, 01:30:25 AM
Reply #522

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

I wasn't sure what the radius was because we've got it this year and we don't have that many ( star rooms in the city
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 12, 2017, 01:34:43 AM
Reply #523

Alanvideo

We build one as part of the complex and if Liverpool waters ends up with another then it could be knocking on the door.

But there's still all kinds of hoops/backhanders that would need to be sorted as well.
.............doubt if there will ever be 1,000 5* rooms in Liverpool despite new places opening.  The Emirates doesn't qualify because of lack of parking etc . Plenty of scope for brown envelopes though.

January 12, 2017, 01:37:35 AM
Reply #524

Simon Paul

Administrator

it was 500 in 2007 apparently

they also require an airport capable of handling an "additional" 80 charter flights per day which is open 24/7