September 22, 2019, 07:30:19 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 464212 times)

January 13, 2017, 07:40:47 AM
Reply #555

Robbie Moubert

Got to be a fucking wind up that

It's genuine! https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/176852

"As football fans and concerned residents in and around the area of Bramley Moore Docks, myself and people of the Anfield area have been are very concerned about traffic issues if the ground goes ahead on this heritage site. BM is a special place as our kids normally like to play in and around the area, people walking their dogs as well as kite flying lessons. We have sent numerous letters to the FA asking them to support our concerns and hopefully have EFC docked points in the coming seasons."

Kite flying lessons!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:42:50 AM by Robbie Moubert »

January 13, 2017, 09:33:12 AM
Reply #556

Jamokachi

Someone with too much time on their hands!

January 13, 2017, 12:32:55 PM
Reply #557

BlueBeagle

Sad cunts.

Just when you think they couldn't get any more cringeworthy and pathetic.

Wonder how many of the signatures actually live in the Merseyside area, never mind Bootle/Docks. <10%

January 13, 2017, 01:02:23 PM
Reply #558

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Looks more like a blue has done it just to say 'Look at these wankers', tbh.  No one is that blatantly bitter, are they?

January 13, 2017, 01:24:38 PM
Reply #559

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Looks more like a blue has done it just to say 'Look at these wankers', tbh.  No one is that blatantly bitter, are they?

Dunno. I'm not gonna rule out marching if they try move to a new, better stadium.

January 13, 2017, 01:46:43 PM
Reply #560

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

The kids playing inside the tobacco warehouse and flying kites out on Bramley Moore is the tip off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2017, 02:39:07 PM
Reply #561

BlueBeagle

No one is that blatantly bitter, are they?

You didn't listen to any of that Radio Merseyside feature did you?

January 13, 2017, 02:49:21 PM
Reply #562

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Deffo a blue that petition. They don't have the sense of humour to take the piss out themselves that much..'walk my dog there'- a dig at their WHP protests.

That Chelsea stadium design is fucking hideous. Don't want a shitty art project thanks. What would make our new stadium unique is if we build it as a stadium and include historical features, such as the Leitch framework in the bullens/street end, stay away from a bowl shape. Most stadiums are designed to look like fucking spaceships these days, i hope we swerve that route.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 13, 2017, 03:12:48 PM
Reply #563

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I want it to look genuinely imposing.

The away dressing room floor should intermittently flood, with a roof of about 5 foot 10 and the benches be made of the most splinter-happy wood going.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2017, 03:26:17 PM
Reply #564

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I want it to look genuinely imposing.

The away dressing room floor should intermittently flood, with a roof of about 5 foot 10 and the benches be made of the most splinter-happy wood going.

yes. The away fans not to have a roof as well. And be as far away from the pitch as possible (without being above any home section).
Just make it as miserable for them as possible.

I am worried about that wall. The shit Liverpool Waters have had to go through due to the foundations of walls that no longer exist is unbelievabe. We wont be able to so much as paint the dock wall.

Which isn't the end of the world, if it wasn't for that all important "Halo" they banged onm about when the Loop was first brought up.

Right now, there are two entrances to the dock (both equidistant from Blackstone Street, one being opposite the Bramley pub).
one for the away fans one for us? No way could it support that volume of fans exiting at the same time.

I suppose both could be opened for home fans and possibly be sufficient if we purchase land/make it safe to herd away fans through Nelson dock.

One thing's for sure though, the infrastructure improvements required are massive.

January 13, 2017, 03:38:48 PM
Reply #565

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
"Mr Anderson, please knock down this wall"
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 13, 2017, 03:41:14 PM
Reply #566

blue1948

It's genuine! https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/176852

"As football fans and concerned residents in and around the area of Bramley Moore Docks, myself and people of the Anfield area have been are very concerned about traffic issues if the ground goes ahead on this heritage site. BM is a special place as our kids normally like to play in and around the area, people walking their dogs as well as kite flying lessons. We have sent numerous letters to the FA asking them to support our concerns and hopefully have EFC docked points in the coming seasons."

Kite flying lessons!  ;D

But it is nowhere near Anfield the place not the ground !  Got to be a wind up ! DOCKing points is the give away

January 13, 2017, 04:33:50 PM
Reply #567

School of Science

That Chelsea ground design looks awful from above or from a distance, more like an old car filter. But closer up I think it looks imposing, almost cathedral looking....Not holy or anything like that, but quite like the look of it up close.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 13, 2017, 04:46:35 PM
Reply #568

TheTone

that Chelsea stadium looks like the inside of my hoover from that view

January 13, 2017, 04:58:15 PM
Reply #569

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just been sent this

That's a wind up, no such petition exists on the gov.uk site.