November 20, 2018, 01:36:58 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 324709 times)

eame and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 18, 2016, 06:23:20 PM
Read 324709 times

Rodenplav64

Its a shithole of an area but at least we will encourage redevelopment .

February 08, 2017, 06:01:33 PM
Reply #1

Rodenplav64

Terrible area for a stadium .

February 08, 2017, 11:12:04 PM
Reply #2

Rodenplav64

And you propose where exactly?

Not sure and I know its not where we want its where we are allowed to build but that is one of the worse places I could imagine to go and watch football . There is nothing around it at all . Industrial fucking wasteland even if is just a hop from the city on the train . Admittedly it might lead to redevelopment but if it doesn;t it will be soulless .

February 08, 2017, 11:14:32 PM
Reply #3

Rodenplav64

And you propose where exactly?

Not sure and I know its not where we want its where we are allowed to build but that is one of the worse places I could imagine to go and watch football . There is nothing around it at all . Industrial fucking wasteland even if is just a hop from the city on the train . Admittedly it might lead to redevelopment but if it doesn;t it will be soulless .
Surprised you think that ::)

Yes . I did think about blindly going with the flow though .

January 01, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
Reply #4

Rodenplav64

In my Everton heart I expected us to be immune to inflation. Let me down again Everton.

Actually you would think an astute businessman like Moshiri would have had that covered when announcing the cost in the first place . The longer he is in charge the more I think he is going to fuck it all up on and off the pitch .