November 20, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 152007 times)

September 19, 2016, 04:14:44 AM
Reply #45

Hawkandro

was speaking to the fella who runs Bramley Moor FC yesterday and he's been told the deal is 95% done

he's not sure what the obstacles are but said "probably haggling over cost of land" so reckon once Farhad has got his way then we'll announce the deal

Just waiting for Spurs to agree a deal before submitting our final offer.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

deCoubertin

September 19, 2016, 04:23:14 AM
Reply #46

Thornton_19

I wonder if when we build this stadium will we just build a stadium or will we  possibly build an Everton Museum and maybe an Everton hotel next to it?

September 19, 2016, 04:26:46 AM
Reply #47

Cozzie

I wonder if when we build this stadium will we just build a stadium or will we  possibly build an Everton Museum and maybe an Everton hotel next to it?

Id imagine something like this would happen.

As people have stated, not much there at the minute but they are going to regenerate the whole area and our stadium, hopefully, will be a huge part of the new look waterfront.

I would imagine the stadium and the immediate area around it will generally be Everton related content with a few new pubs there as well.

Getting a bit excited now like but not too much as we know how this club can let you down, it does look like a goer though.

September 19, 2016, 04:30:20 AM
Reply #48

Thornton_19

Id imagine something like this would happen.

As people have stated, not much there at the minute but they are going to regenerate the whole area and our stadium, hopefully, will be a huge part of the new look waterfront.

I would imagine the stadium and the immediate area around it will generally be Everton related content with a few new pubs there as well.

Getting a bit excited now like but not too much as we know how this club can let you down, it does look like a goer though.

Be boss having a huge museum to go along with the stadium. Think David France could help fill it by himself to, if he was so inclined.

Be nice to have a big thing dedicated to our history at Goodison.

September 19, 2016, 05:01:19 AM
Reply #49

Alanvideo

quote].................the possibilities are endless but I'm trying not to build my hopes.  :wag:
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 20, 2016, 03:01:38 AM
Reply #51

Alanvideo

Apologies if posted.

http://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2016/9/19/12971214/american-meis-architects-contracted-work-new-everton-stadium-xan-young-roma-staples-safeco-lincoln

https://twitter.com/RBMersey/status/777913950038061057?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
...........I'm happy to give you a like for that Cozzie but I won't believe it until it's official. It's not unusual for architects to work on schemes that never get beyond the design stage. Here's hoping !
p.s. According to the Meis website they did a renovation study for Norwich but I don't think it has been carried through.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:06:43 AM by Alanvideo »

September 20, 2016, 03:02:02 AM
Reply #52

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
They're not getting the interview now due to the NDA that had obviously been signed.

Promising though. Obviously a lot of movement behind the scenes

September 20, 2016, 03:28:34 AM
Reply #53

bluenuck

...........I'm happy to give you a like for that Cozzie but I won't believe it until it's official. It's not unusual for architects to work on schemes that never get beyond the design stage. Here's hoping !

^^ This, that, and more.

I do a ton of design(structural) work for clients and it never gets built.

But it's all part of the preliminary design process. They're basically just seeing how much it's going to cost. The Architects and Engineers will probably do 3-4 schemes to find the best one.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:30:26 AM by bluenuck »

September 20, 2016, 03:28:36 AM
Reply #54

Simon Paul

Administrator
They're not getting the interview now due to the NDA that had obviously been signed.

Promising though. Obviously a lot of movement behind the scenes

nah lad, as if anyone would know what was going on....it's all bollocks

or something someone said on Twitter when we posted this

October 10, 2016, 01:18:07 AM
Reply #55

Alanvideo

October 12, 2016, 10:59:21 PM
Reply #56

blue1948

Be boss having a huge museum to go along with the stadium. Think David France could help fill it by himself to, if he was so inclined.

Be nice to have a big thing dedicated to our history at Goodison.
Didn't he sell his collection ?

October 13, 2016, 12:36:20 AM
Reply #57

Alanvideo

Didn't he sell his collection ?

............drat ! when I saw a new post I thought there was a bit of news  :wag:

October 13, 2016, 12:48:07 AM
Reply #58

Cozzie

............drat ! when I saw a new post I thought there was a bit of news  :wag:

Same haha.

Not having a go at blue1948 at all like but proper got a bit excited then.

October 13, 2016, 01:14:24 AM
Reply #59

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Same haha.

Not having a go at blue1948 at all like but proper got a bit excited then.
and you Got me excited   ;)