October 16, 2019, 02:15:37 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 471617 times)

February 24, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
Reply #75

Cozzie

I don't know if that would be a good thing as I don't think we'd fill it.  I'd rather have a stadium around 50k that's really tight with a great atmosphere than a huge thing with about 6k spare seats. There's a reason why Liverpool have more seats than us, they have about 10x the amount of fans as us and demand is huge, building a bigger stadium isn't going to change that.

Said that myself, I think 55K is a happy medium with an option to expand to 60-65K if we where to become successful.

March 09, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
Reply #76

Cozzie

Surely it wont look specifically like that.

Think that it was just designed that way for the image to show the space it would take up.

March 22, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
Reply #77

Cozzie

55K with another 5k for corporate

Rather 55K with an option to extend to 60K if and when needed.

55K is a nice happy medium for me, we would sell that out first season with the lure of a new ground.

April 05, 2018, 04:59:00 AM
Reply #78

Cozzie

Meis has apparently said today it's likely to be 55,000 capacity

IMO that's the perfect amount at this stage

Today cant get any better. First Brands and now this.

April 05, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
Reply #79

Cozzie

Just don't check the scores from tonight's games.

Dont remind me.

Booked my stag do for the 26th May havent I. Totally not realizing thats the date for the final.

Its all set to be the worst night of my life.

April 05, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
Reply #80

Cozzie

Or the best when they are beaten by a Luis Suarez inspired Barca

Admire the optimism but this is them we are talking about.

June 30, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
Reply #81

Cozzie

July 25, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
Reply #82

Cozzie

Id be more than happy with 55,000.

With the option to expand in future of course.

That being said who knows where the team may be in 5 years time? Could be CL regulars by then.

55,000 though in all honesty would be a great happy medium.

August 13, 2018, 10:56:57 PM
Reply #83

Cozzie

Reckon he's best mates with Tommy Cheech.
Hopefully, the plans won't all go up in smoke

@BlueForYou will be gutted you've gotten here before him with this.

December 05, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
Reply #84

Cozzie

Yeah 55,000 is a nice middle ground, with the option to expand to 60,000+ if in the event we become awesome and CL regulars etc.

June 13, 2019, 05:20:20 AM
Reply #85

Cozzie

Colin Chong though man. Haha.

July 26, 2019, 12:48:02 AM
Reply #86

Cozzie

Where is this being streamed? On the official site?

July 26, 2019, 01:13:26 AM
Reply #87

Cozzie

Sterling job Si and the boys.

Love it. I love how they have incorporated the brick into it without it ending up looking like the tobacco warehouse mark 2.

July 26, 2019, 01:16:51 AM
Reply #88

Cozzie

Our new number 9 looks like he struggles in the air.

That's Reinier when hes a little more grown up and just secured the Champions league for us the season prior.

July 26, 2019, 03:58:53 AM
Reply #89

Cozzie

I personally took pure pelters when I was part of KEIOC and when I was fighting against the Kirkby move.

I took personal abuse online and had some very close calls face to face (@Bally will remember that night in The Primmy with the dozy old cunt at the bar) all because "You hate the club because you don't want us to move to Kirkby"

But I put up with much fucking less than some people at the time.

And do you know why we put up with it?  You know why we didn't want Kirkby, why we opposed it so badly, so desperately, so angrily?

So we could still maintain hope that we would have a night like tonight.  A night where we saw plans for a "game changing" stadium on the Docks.  So that we could maintain hope that one day a billionaire would come in with a plan and would turn the club around and move us to a world class stadium on the Liverpool skyline.

We did it so that our grandchildren could watch Everton in style.

We did it so that we weren't beholden to a supermarket, tucked away behind a housing estate, with Goodison nothing more than a Tesco car park.

We did it so that Everton were forced to do this properly.

And we were right.  We have witnessed the future of Everton unveiled tonight and we should all be delighted at the prospect, but we should never forget that we could have missed out on this.

It is actually beyond frightening the sheer thought of what Kirkby would have been compared to what we have seen tonight.