September 18, 2019, 12:30:54 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 462543 times)

October 22, 2016, 12:16:59 AM
Read 462543 times

Corinthian

Not seen it mentioned on here but the much maligned (by some) watched toffee has posted that the prudential mortgage has been settled.

I believe that this was the loan that stopped the "annexe".

If that's right I believe we are now free to sell/swap the land goodison is built on. Doing a land swap with peel may be something appealing to them And speed up the process of acquiring the Branmley Moore plot.

Good news indeed are there any links to that info'?

October 22, 2016, 12:37:26 AM
Reply #1

Corinthian

it only had about 6 years left to run, so probably a good bit of business (the six years is based on reports from the time, but club officials have since said it was done over 25 years, so 11 years, but still we're over halfway into the deal and the money has been repaid in full, so the settlement will have been an agreed amount based on the interest)

the info will have come from Company's House, @Corinthian so you could pay whatever fee they charge for the document (think it's a quid?) but that's where WT tends to get his info from

Thanks Simon

March 21, 2017, 08:38:58 PM
Reply #2

Corinthian

March 24, 2017, 12:13:59 AM
Reply #3

Corinthian

Tell you what if I've read this right Anderson has played an absolute blinder here.
He gets his club a new home and through this spv generates an added 4.4 mill into the council coffers. Is that about right?
That added money could kick start some much needed regeneration and repair around the city!
I'm no expert at all but that's the way I see it too