September 23, 2019, 06:01:13 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 464593 times)

July 31, 2018, 07:51:12 PM
Reply #60

BlueBeagle

But they didn't rent space there. They went for the cheaper option of some office space on the opposite side of the road.

So quite the opposite of your original "they'd kill to get in there statement" then.

July 31, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
Reply #61

BlueBeagle

Let me assure you that from personal experience at least that bringing Finance, HR, Marketing , Operations and the C.E.Oís office all under one roof brings massive benefits to efficiency and communications, in fact itís a ďhugely professionalĒ thing to do ! The fact that itís a win/win for both our main investor and the club is a no brainier, to be able to do so in the Cityís most iconic landmark building
is hugely beneficial to our profile. On another point that you made, have you actually seen Arsenalís, Man uís and Man Cityís stadiums ? and you compare them to ours ?

Are they are currently not all located in the same office space as is?

I have seen our stadium.
The comparison isn't between the stadiums, the other clubs were referenced because of the suggestion that somehow relocating to an off-site location made us more professional.

April 18, 2019, 04:43:03 AM
Reply #62

BlueBeagle

Why are UNESCO so arsed about this ground yet they arenít arsed about a fucking shite fair getting put on the pier head every year.

Not to mention some of the monstrosities that have been built on there in recent years.

Especially when BMD is currently a literal shit hole surrounded only by industrial units and the odd boarded up boozer/cafe.

The place is an absolute dump other than the Titanic.

April 18, 2019, 04:49:56 AM
Reply #63

BlueBeagle

Always wonder if people know where theyíre staying when they stay at the titanic.

Suppose itís not far from town though

I liked the novelty of looking at the Tobacco Warehouse pre-renovation when it looked all moody tbh. It was like something off a post apocalyptic film.

But yeah, if it's not your thing then I'd imagine being a bit of a crap location.

May 10, 2019, 04:51:13 AM
Reply #64

BlueBeagle