September 17, 2019, 09:36:30 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 462003 times)

September 19, 2016, 01:31:38 AM
Read 462003 times

therealdunc

The EU money for Liverpool and the rest of the UK has dwindled over the years as more countries have joined the EU which are generally alot poorer.

The club/council is more likely to get a big pot of money from the commonwealth games if they go down the route of hosting the games.

With the tv money in the premier league, it seems strange Everton would need the money from a public source as they could borrow it quite easily.

Peel ports are not short of a pound or two, I suspect any negotiations will be around how much of the future site and profits they will receive.
It would be of no suprise if Peel Ports part funded the new stadium and wider development, they can afford it and will not want to let such a lucrative commercial opportunity pass them by
Blue

October 15, 2016, 01:59:13 AM
Reply #1

therealdunc

the robert elstone arena
Blue

October 16, 2016, 02:37:59 AM
Reply #2

therealdunc

peel ports want a stake in the development, and everton are happy to allow them a small percentage provided the price is right.

Blue

December 26, 2016, 07:07:27 AM
Reply #3

therealdunc

Moshiri and Koeman expected to attend

been told they will announce the new stadium

Blue

January 04, 2017, 03:56:59 PM
Reply #4

therealdunc

and this is why I still  boycott the liverpool echo both in print and its website, a newspaper with no balls or desire to provide meaningful stories.

Blue

November 04, 2017, 04:01:28 PM
Reply #5

therealdunc

Wasn't there some stat that showed like 98% of club owners made no profit out of a football club?? It's all down to how much they feel they want to invest in order to sate their ego/ambition

It wonít be that low, more clubs are reporting profits including the lower leagues.
Itís also worth pointing out a good number of club owners donít seek to make a profit but break even, this is certainly true outside the premier league.
Blue

November 08, 2017, 11:06:50 PM
Reply #6

therealdunc

Is it correct that 10% of Goodison Park is restricted or obstructed views?

Time to move on to a bigger ground. The lack of tickets for games last season and this season, especially tickets with non restricted views demonstrates we could easily fill a 50k or 60k stadium in a city with a growing population.

Also not all new grounds or stands have a negative effect on the atmosphere .
Blue

January 01, 2018, 07:29:48 PM
Reply #7

therealdunc

Disagree to be honest

No point at all in a running track unless for a planned major event.

Wanting supporter input is to ensure fans' opinions are reflected accurately - this is the same football club who, despite protests at the match, didn't think there was widespread feeling to sack Martinez the week before he went.

I don't trust the club to represent the fans' views on anything without a group of supporters doing it themselves.

Funding goes up on any project though, especially under this government!

I expect the new ground will be the main topic at next seasons shareholder AGM

Blue

January 09, 2018, 08:21:02 PM
Reply #8

therealdunc

Been sent 2 leaked images

The design is weird, 3 sides covered by a big stand and then one side behind a goal a tiny stand

Is there. Way I can post them on here from my phone?
Blue