September 21, 2019, 05:18:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 463703 times)

October 15, 2016, 04:26:44 PM
Read 463703 times

eame

Can you imagine the fume from the redshites when this gets the go ahead, will be hilarious to listen to

Be great if it was before the next derby at analfield, singing shitty ground to them, ya new stand is shite!

October 22, 2016, 06:07:53 PM
Reply #1

eame

I seen someone on Twitter saying the smell can be unbareable down there at times

Only on derby days soon though..

January 06, 2017, 01:38:29 AM
Reply #2

eame

this is genuinely the best thing that has EVER been on Radio Merseyside

skip to about 19 minutes in to get to the first Kopite caller

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04lj2gx

OMG I feel like Christmas and every Birthday I have ever come have come all together at once!!!! And these call us BITTER!!!!

If this does come off we wont need to hang the koppites 1 by 1 they will hang themselves!! 

March 23, 2017, 02:33:13 AM
Reply #3

eame

Happened to 'mention' innocently,  to a red shite colleague today the an announcement was imminent tomorrow.

He replied with 'you can save money by not building a trophy room' I reminded him we built their trophy room and put trophies in it before they were even spawned and that although we might not have put any new stuff in the one at goodison for a while, the way things were looking with new investment and a new stadium we might have to alter the plans and build an even bigger one.

He called me a bitter knob, said I was dreaming and walked off shaking his scabby head. If this comes off tomorrow I think he will go on the sick!!! 

March 23, 2017, 02:55:54 AM
Reply #4

eame

Should have added we'd have got a lot more silver under Kendall if it hadn't been for you classless anus suckers

Right, forgot about that.... on it tomorrow!!  Cheers

March 28, 2017, 01:29:25 AM
Reply #5

eame