October 18, 2019, 08:17:44 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 472613 times)

January 13, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
Reply #570

Hawkandro

That's a wind up, no such petition exists on the gov.uk site.

It was rejected apparently.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 13, 2017, 05:12:58 PM
Reply #571

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

what,

this petition on a the parliament petion site doesnt exist?:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/176852

Or are you saying the parliament petition site is meant to be .gov.uk?
Because it's not

January 13, 2017, 05:41:38 PM
Reply #572

Simon Paul

Administrator

Good job you're here to clear that up

January 13, 2017, 06:06:17 PM
Reply #573

Macca77

Its real, it has to be cos everything on the interweb is real

January 13, 2017, 06:25:14 PM
Reply #574

Ramjam

So let me get this right, We support them for fucking years during their Hillsborough inquiry for justice for the 96 and they want to prevent us moving forward. They are truly classless
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 13, 2017, 07:10:42 PM
Reply #575

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I want it to look genuinely imposing.

The away dressing room floor should intermittently flood, with a roof of about 5 foot 10 and the benches be made of the most splinter-happy wood going.

Something like this would be perfect:

I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 13, 2017, 07:14:55 PM
Reply #576

School of Science

Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 13, 2017, 07:31:50 PM
Reply #577

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
If it's one of us who gave done that it is funny. If it's one of them then its funny but for an entirely different reason
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 13, 2017, 08:05:44 PM
Reply #578

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
what,

this petition on a the parliament petion site doesnt exist?:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/176852

Or are you saying the parliament petition site is meant to be .gov.uk?
Because it's not

Oh you are right ! Unbelievable , what retards came up with that idea !

January 13, 2017, 08:22:28 PM
Reply #579

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Its real, it has to be cos everything on the interweb is real

Unless Donald Trump deems it FAKE NEWS!

January 13, 2017, 10:41:58 PM
Reply #580

sirblue57

yes. The away fans not to have a roof as well. And be as far away from the pitch as possible (without being above any home section).
Just make it as miserable for them as possible.maybe leave them at goodison?

I am worried about that wall. The shit Liverpool Waters have had to go through due to the foundations of walls that no longer exist is unbelievabe. We wont be able to so much as paint the dock wall.the kopites hanging from it in protest will do

Which isn't the end of the world, if it wasn't for that all important "Halo" they banged onm about when the Loop was first brought up.

Right now, there are two entrances to the dock (both equidistant from Blackstone Street, one being opposite the Bramley pub).
one for the away fans one for us? No way could it support that volume of fans exiting at the same time.

I suppose both could be opened for home fans and possibly be sufficient if we purchase land/make it safe to herd away fans through Nelson dock.or just let them swim across the mersey?

One thing's for sure though, the infrastructure improvements required are massive.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 13, 2017, 11:37:37 PM
Reply #581

Alanvideo

Quote from Mick and Sir Blue ..........
< <  Right now, there are two entrances to the dock (both equidistant from Blackstone Street, one being opposite the Bramley pub).
one for the away fans one for us? No way could it support that volume of fans exiting at the same time.

I suppose both could be opened for home fans and possibly be sufficient if we purchase land/make it safe to herd away fans through Nelson dock.or just let them swim across the mersey?

One thing's for sure though, the infrastructure improvements required are massive. >>
..............this is a major problem and the health and safety boys will be all over it. If it was just a matter of a few new gateways it would be ok ,subject to Listed Building Consent. But to get 50,000 fans in and out while retaining access for emergency services . I think the club will need to control a much greater area of land than just the stadium site . We could be talking about raised walkways ,bridges ,underpasses etc. to get people away to public transport.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 14, 2017, 02:12:34 AM
Reply #582

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Exactly.

Those "major obsticals" mentioned in the AGM? They weren't being cute - this is far, far from a done deal.

January 14, 2017, 02:30:41 AM
Reply #583

Alanvideo

Exactly.

Those "major obsticals" mentioned in the AGM? They weren't being cute - this is far, far from a done deal.
.............Indeed. Before anything can progress there will have to be an agreement between Peel ,EFC and LCC to facilitate the smooth passage of a planning application. I can quite see a situation where one party or another says ' it just won't work ' .
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:36:52 AM by Alanvideo »
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 14, 2017, 06:42:26 AM
Reply #584

van der Meyde

Which isn't the end of the world, if it wasn't for that all important "Halo" they banged onm about when the Loop was first brought up.

Right now, there are two entrances to the dock (both equidistant from Blackstone Street, one being opposite the Bramley pub).
Bridges over the wall, tunnels under it and exits through the other docks and job's a good'un. *whistles*

It's definitely not a site that can be done on the cheap as you say though.