September 23, 2019, 11:43:58 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 464496 times)

January 20, 2017, 09:01:10 PM
Reply #600

Tinga

January 20, 2017, 09:02:24 PM
Reply #601

Bally

Administrator
Sorry we have had our differences and hopefully we will get over them but !!!they have emergency services including WATER ,I just had to laugh
If you don't know what I mean by that then there's not much I can do to help.
It's the roll I way

January 20, 2017, 09:11:10 PM
Reply #602

Makis

Usually the reason you bring your old furniture is because you can't afford all new ones. Once you settle in, at some point the missus starts to look at the old furniture and the new house and deciedes an upgrade is needed.

January 20, 2017, 09:42:59 PM
Reply #603

blue1948

If you don't know what I mean by that then there's not much I can do to help.
Of course I understand but do you not see I was offering the olive branch?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:45:12 PM by blue1948 »

January 20, 2017, 09:44:37 PM
Reply #604

blue1948

Usually the reason you bring your old furniture is because you can't afford all new ones. Once you settle in, at some point the missus starts to look at the old furniture and the new house and deciedes an upgrade is needed.
I am sure you mean well but please read my post and DO NOT suppose you know what I have written ,please read it to the end and then you might understand my point

January 20, 2017, 09:47:55 PM
Reply #605

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Why do Spurs feel that the second most important thing about their new ground is its got a bakery onsite?

And why is the echo telling me about the opportunity to clean some blokes house for £45p/h if I was female and would do it in the nuddy?

January 20, 2017, 09:49:24 PM
Reply #606

Macca77

And why is the echo telling me about the opportunity to clean some blokes house for £45p/h if I was female and would do it in the nuddy?

I'll do it for £30p/h

January 20, 2017, 10:42:51 PM
Reply #607

BlueBeagle

Why do Spurs feel that the second most important thing about their new ground is its got a bakery onsite?

£65.

Don't undercut yourself.

January 20, 2017, 10:49:30 PM
Reply #608

Alanvideo

.................it's going to be the biggest Greggs in London  ;D
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 20, 2017, 11:49:35 PM
Reply #609

Bally

Administrator
Of course I understand but do you not see I was offering the olive branch?
Don't understand why you feel the need to offer an olive branch.
It's the roll I way

January 21, 2017, 07:11:48 AM
Reply #610

Ravardo

Best part of spurs new stadium is the blue seats,,i had quick flash forward in my mind when i saw them :thumbsup:

January 21, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
Reply #611

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know where to start with this.

Quote from: Spurs New Stadium
Indeed it will, as the Tunnel Club will provide one of the elite premium experiences the club has unveiled, with one-way glass panels lining the tunnel. The players will not in return be able to gaze at the lucky 104 supporters enjoying their fine dining in this area, but knowing Pochettino the onus will be on making sure they will be focused enough on their job in hand.

The most expensive seats in the exclusive “H Club” will cost an even prettier penny. A £15,000 joining fee – and any client must buy a pair of tickets – will put any takers back £30,000 before watching even a minute of football. It includes the kind of attention to detail that offers a cheese room for clients to select their own specially sourced half-time cheeses.

£30k for something that you'll only get the benefit of if you miss the start and end of the games?

January 21, 2017, 05:09:51 PM
Reply #612

Ross

£30k for something that you'll only get the benefit of if you miss the start and end of the games?

When I read this the other day I instantly thought of the new monkey house at Chester Zoo.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 21, 2017, 05:14:06 PM
Reply #613

BlueBeagle

When I read this the other day I instantly thought of the new monkey house at Chester Zoo.

Wouldn't be far off if Bale with still there with his simian features

January 21, 2017, 05:52:33 PM
Reply #614

Alanvideo

...............missing the start and end of games doesn't seem to bother a lot of people at Goodison
We are special ,we are Everton.