October 15, 2019, 05:57:43 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 471234 times)

June 01, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
Reply #45

phillyt

I wonder when we'll get the official pictures

I think given Chelseaís news today it would be sensible for the club and mr meis to get some out pretty sharpish. That and maybe update on finance situation. Perhaps something might get said/done tomorrow as itís the start date of the new Regime.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 03:46:15 AM by phillyt »
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

July 25, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
Reply #46

phillyt

....................re the finance ,we're already in the 3rd quarter and no news.

If itís run along tax years we are in the first quarter though. So who knows.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

July 25, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
Reply #47

phillyt

Id be more than happy with 55,000.

With the option to expand in future of course.

That being said who knows where the team may be in 5 years time? Could be CL regulars by then.

55,000 though in all honesty would be a great happy medium.

Cost wise itís surely more effective to go up a bit higher now. I was talking about this last night and an extra 5k seats would be 3/4 rows around the stadium. Surely it makes more sense to accommodate that now than add it in later. I canít see us needing more  and even if we have 10k unsold seats spread out over the ground it wonít look bad.

July 26, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
Reply #48

phillyt

Yes but in cold economic terms they are the most expensive seats as they arenít filled.

If it costs an extra £20m (no idea on this) to add 5,000 seats every time theyíre not filled thatís costing us money against the plan to pay it off (eg extra interest on the borrowings that havenít been repaid earlier because we havenít got the money from selling that seat).

Those things will come into consideration.

But surely adding these seats into the initial build will be far cheaper than trying to extend later. A much larger part of our income is prize money/tv money and hospitality. General Attendances only really matter to us fans and as an aesthetic for tv these days. So the cost of not selling these seats is negligible really.

August 01, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
Reply #49

phillyt

Wouldnít really fancy it but imagine lighting the liver birds royal blue?
The uproar would be ear splitting

How can you not fancy it. I think itís an essential piece of massive shithousery to say ďfuck youĒ to the deluded, cultist, fucktard tourists.

August 13, 2018, 10:23:31 PM
Reply #50

phillyt

Ffs Everton, I bet it takes months now to replace him as head of estates. Itís just one step forward one step back.*

*this is most definitely sarcasm. I didnít even know we had a head of estates.

August 14, 2018, 12:55:28 AM
Reply #51

phillyt

You may say it's a joke but presumably the transfer window for heads of estates won't open until the grass growing season ends in November?  Half a season of groundsmen struggling out of position until we get a head of estate who can dominate the pitch. Relying on Marcel to go out and find the right man again? Heard we're interested in a loan deal for a promising grass cutter from Barca.

Oh shit I didnít think of that, who is going to run the estates. Ffs Everton. Moshiri is a clueless fraud.

November 14, 2018, 01:45:26 AM
Reply #52

phillyt

That's appeared a few times that, it was in the background at some meeting elstone had a year or so ago, so maybe theres something in it

Meis was in Liverpool again yesterday, tweeted a picture yesterday

The font on the ďEvertonĒ is all wrong and hasnít been used, as far as I reccolect, since long before this project. I suspect that is a proposed/competition type design for one of our other projects. Maybe even as far back as kings dock.

May 10, 2019, 04:28:50 PM
Reply #53

phillyt

At the moment. Though nothing is finalised at this stage Iíd imagine, hence these consultations.
I suspect the capacity is finalised, they are putting about 52k atm knowing that people will push for 60k+ in the consultation. So they will land on 55/56k  so everyone thinks ď yeah thatís not badĒ. Any increase will come from turning seated areas into safe standing. I canít see a huge increase in that though as it will still be ďseatsĒ of sorts just a little more compacted.

May 10, 2019, 07:01:46 PM
Reply #54

phillyt

Standing areas will only be 1-1 anyway

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

I think there will be an increase but no where near the level people assume. Iíd say between 5-10%. I think people are expecting much more.