August 13, 2020, 12:18:37 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 584644 times)

June 25, 2020, 08:26:21 PM
Reply #150

Toddacelli

Did he get an Everton tattoo or did I dream that?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 01, 2020, 05:51:48 PM
Reply #151

Toddacelli

Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson insists Everton 'are on track' to build their new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock.

"It's not necessarily an update but I know the club are determined, as we are as a council, to make the stadium a reality," he told Capital Liverpool News.

"Yes, okay, Dan Meis, for whatever reason, hasn't been kept on by Laing O'Rourke, those who have been chosen to develop the stadium, and that's something internal I can't comment on because I don't know the reasons why.

"What I can comment on is that Everton Football Club are on track to build the stadium. I spoke to Farhad Moshiri a couple of weeks ago and everything is fine.

"Everything in that respect is going to the plan they have in place. Clearly Covid has delayed that a little bit but I guess by the end of the year we'll see activity taking place on the site if not beforehand."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-mayor-joe-anderson-delivers-18517532

So it's a construction company decision and not an club decision.

Laing O'Rourke, that.

July 08, 2020, 05:56:01 PM
Reply #152

Toddacelli

Is the new stadium up yet?

Right now I'm on a negative and so I need two positives...

July 24, 2020, 04:35:04 PM
Reply #153

Toddacelli

Looking good... 🤞

Everton are “expected to be awarded” planning approval for their new stadium in October, a major document has revealed.

The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority have today released their post-COVID-19 Economic Recovery Plan and the Blues' proposed new ground at Bramley-Moore Dock is a key part of their vision.

“The development of a new football stadium for Everton Football Club at Bramley-Moore Dock will bring investment and regeneration to an area of Liverpool that has lacked both for many years,” the report says, this morning.

“It is an essential part of the Liverpool Waters development, as falls within the Mersey Enterprise Zone, not far from the Ten Streets creative cluster.”

“Planning consent is anticipated to be awarded in October 2020,” the report details.

Etc.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-set-new-stadium-planning-18652818

Thanks for sharing so we don't all get computer-covid from the fucking Echo site!

July 31, 2020, 05:53:10 PM
Reply #154

Toddacelli

just seen a gig announced at Bramley Moore for April next year which is baffling because if expected it will be a building site  :eh:

It's a redshite rave. Invite them all in just before we start the concrete pour....