September 23, 2019, 09:43:34 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 464464 times)

March 03, 2017, 06:14:51 AM
Reply #825

Bluebridge

Keep athletics away at all costs, that would destroy everything we want to achieve, but by all means play the rugby and have the opening ceremony which won't harm the venue and show off our new digs to the whole world.
More likely be Analfield if they're doing an opening ceremony from a football stadium, from a worldwide spectacle point of view, Liverpool have a more known name :(

March 03, 2017, 06:42:52 AM
Reply #826

Ramjam

More likely be Analfield if they're doing an opening ceremony from a football stadium, from a worldwide spectacle point of view, Liverpool have a more known name :(

The new stadium will be in Liverpool so shouldn't be a problem at all
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 03, 2017, 06:49:56 AM
Reply #827

Toddacelli

Fuck that. The Games are ours.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 03, 2017, 02:57:09 PM
Reply #828

Bingham Boy

Yes, you are probably right. Steep stands that hug the pitch is pretty much everyones ideal design I think.

Steep stands? Or stands with seating tight to the pitch?

Shallow stands mean fans stand more which is what you need to create an atmosphere. Steep stands just leads to everyone sitting down and being quiet.

Also no corporate boxes behind the goal for me.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 03:07:44 PM by Bingham Boy »

March 03, 2017, 03:19:22 PM
Reply #829

MmmblueBernard

I can see it now. The games will be the best thing since sliced bread for the kopites as they assume they'll get the opening ceremony gig because ya know '5 times' and all that. After all why would they bestow the honour on a 'small club' like Everton.

And then it will suddenly become shite, a liability and the RS will claim they didn't want it anyway when it's given to us on the basis of our shiny new waterfront behemoth being better in every aspect.

It's how they roll.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 03, 2017, 11:05:33 PM
Reply #830

Toddacelli

I can see it now. The games will be the best thing since sliced bread for the kopites as they assume they'll get the opening ceremony gig because ya know '5 times' and all that. After all why would they bestow the honour on a 'small club' like Everton.

And then it will suddenly become shite, a liability and the RS will claim they didn't want it anyway when it's given to us on the basis of our shiny new waterfront behemoth being better in every aspect.

It's how they roll.

Then each time the Commonwealth Games start to come around again they'll be saying "This is our year!"

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 05, 2017, 05:54:48 PM
Reply #831

Trowel

Joe Anderson:

"Everton’s new stadium has arguably greater potential in its impact to regenerate what is a key part of North Liverpool.

"As a council we’ve already begun investing in the surrounding area – with millions in improving the road infrastructure and a masterplan for the north docks running up to the city centre to create a new creative district."

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-new-stadium-not-sole-12693233

No way this stadium is going to be anywhere but Bramley Moore Docks \o/
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 05, 2017, 05:55:33 PM
Reply #832

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Just wish they would announce it now.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 08, 2017, 01:28:07 AM
Reply #833

Simon Paul

Administrator
Henry Winter says he's seen proposals

Meaning he's seen the Echo website and their mock-up where they take a generic stadium, stick an Everton badge on it, and photoshop it next to the Mersey

March 08, 2017, 01:56:30 AM
Reply #834

Alanvideo

Henry Winter says he's seen proposals

Meaning he's seen the Echo website and their mock-up where they take a generic stadium, stick an Everton badge on it, and photoshop it next to the Mersey
..................exactly what I thought.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 08, 2017, 02:05:21 AM
Reply #835

MmmblueBernard

Henry Winter is a pillock.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 08, 2017, 03:16:42 AM
Reply #836

ally2

March 08, 2017, 03:43:22 AM
Reply #837

bluenuck

It's how they roll.

lol - I don't know what's worse, living here in Vancouver with all the Liverpool "Fans" still thinking Gerrard is playing for them, or living there and having to deal with that.

March 08, 2017, 03:45:23 AM
Reply #838

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
lol - I don't know what's worse, living here in Vancouver with all the Liverpool "Fans" still thinking Gerrard is playing for them, or living there and having to deal with that.
Reinforcements on the way. Our eldest lad moving there soon so there will be 2 of you!
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

March 08, 2017, 10:08:46 PM
Reply #839

blue1948

Henry Winter is a pillock.

I was told that "Pillock " is the modern "pilgarlic" but now I have looked it up -alas another ***herring