September 23, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 464508 times)

March 19, 2017, 08:24:16 PM
Reply #915

Ross

Nelson dock is nearer to town as well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 19, 2017, 08:28:15 PM
Reply #916

Alanvideo

Quick look on Google Earth  ,it seems to give us 3 more entrances if Nelson Dock is included. Plus a little doorway by the bascule bridge for exclusive use of NSNO 'ers.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 19, 2017, 08:33:42 PM
Reply #917

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
If the nelson dock rumour is true then one thing is for sure: unlike Kirkby, this isn't getting done "on the cheap"

March 19, 2017, 08:43:42 PM
Reply #918

Toddacelli

If the nelson dock rumour is true then one thing is for sure: unlike Kirkby, this isn't getting done "on the cheap"

As if we would make the USM Mersey Metal Arena on the cheap!

EDIT: Ooh! Ooh! - The USM Blue Steel Arena!     nod
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 08:55:43 PM by Toddacelli »

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 19, 2017, 08:54:58 PM
Reply #919

phillyt

I don't think Everton will be doing anything "on the cheap" for the foreseeable future. Although if moshiris/usmanovs company(ies) are providing materials I think the phrase "mates rates" will be synonymous with the build costs.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 19, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
Reply #920

Macca77

March 20, 2017, 03:25:39 AM
Reply #921

Ari

Will there be an official announcement on next Thursday, 23rd of marz?  Regarding Bramley Moore Dock?

March 20, 2017, 03:31:21 AM
Reply #922

Simon Paul

Administrator
Will there be an official announcement on next Thursday, 23rd of marz?  Regarding Bramley Moore Dock?

that's what people are saying

obviously the club aren't commenting on the stories though

March 20, 2017, 05:41:23 AM
Reply #923

Macca77

March 20, 2017, 07:24:08 AM
Reply #924

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like our Ross does that
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 20, 2017, 04:30:20 PM
Reply #925

Bluedylan

This is actually happening isn't it? Between Anderson and Dan Meiss's twitter, it's quite obvious that it's definitely happening. We're a few days away from the most momentous announcement in the club's recent history. Can't wait to see the designs.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 20, 2017, 04:32:02 PM
Reply #926

American Evertonian

This is actually happening isn't it? Between Anderson and Dan Meiss's twitter, it's quite obvious that it's definitely happening. We're a few days away from the most momentous announcement in the club's recent history. Can't wait to see the designs.

Almost makes all the pain and suffering of the last couple decades all fade away......almost
Are we there yet?

March 20, 2017, 04:41:35 PM
Reply #927

arteta4spain

I hope so mate. So many false dawns though that I'm not getting giddy just yet. Once things start being official and we actually see some kind of build then I'll believe that this is actually happening. Pessimistic I know but we've been here too many times. Even the shite had a spade in the ground didn't they and that didn't happen iiirc.
So I'm holding back for now, but when it does oh mate I can't wait to see what we're gonna do from then. A very decent squad, tick. A decent solid manager, tick.
 A wealthy owner who wants to spend money, tick. New stadium? Well hopefully that box will be ticked in the next few days,weeks, months!

March 20, 2017, 04:42:16 PM
Reply #928

Macca77

I'm like a kid at Christmas

March 20, 2017, 04:43:21 PM
Reply #929

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!