June 04, 2020, 10:55:30 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 557813 times)

October 09, 2019, 04:18:05 AM
Reply #45

Waltzer

It's all bollocks, Meis responded straight away, rather strongly as well
I did see that and it seemed unequivocal, just wasn't sure if he was batting it off or if others had heard different?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

December 20, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
Reply #46

Waltzer

Few new images doing the rounds on twitter

Got any links?

December 24, 2019, 01:26:57 PM
Reply #47

Waltzer

Video continuity issues I wonder?
Looks speccy nonetheless.

Is there is any risk of water level rising/ flooding.
Water levels are rising, but id have thought this would've been taken into account and they'll have contingencies in place. Not knowing the site that well I'd have thought If they did rise enough to impact the stadium it would pretty much wipe out that entire area, so it'd be pretty catastrophic

January 15, 2020, 10:11:35 PM
Reply #48

Waltzer

Yeah, more than one kopite has pointed out "innocently" to me that nobody in England has moved grounds and become more successful.
Best i've been able to come up with in answer is Southampton.
City definitely have, but you could look at the flip side, we've evidenced that not moving to the Kings Dock and staying at Goodison meant we became less successful as what proceeded is our biggest trophy drought. When we move the trophy floodgates will open, I'm sure.....

February 19, 2020, 10:43:52 PM
Reply #49

Waltzer

So it wouldn't be ready for the start of the season, not a massive issue, but it would've been nice to have a few high profile pre season friendlies in there before our first game

February 19, 2020, 11:51:18 PM
Reply #50

Waltzer

Is that not what the stadium testing will be?
Dunno, maybe? Although it's a bit high risk to test something out on 55k people, surely it wouldn't be open until its tested and signed off?

February 20, 2020, 01:22:39 PM
Reply #51

Waltzer

Ahhhhh if this is 2023 the schedule will be different because of the World Cup.

Does seem strange that they'll not aim to have it open for the start of a campaign.
You may week be right as it would be strange not to aim for the start of the season?

February 20, 2020, 02:25:45 PM
Reply #52

Waltzer

Stadium capacity set to be 52888?
I think that's just about right for where we are at the moment. Be great to fill it everyweek and have a great atmosphere.

February 20, 2020, 05:15:50 PM
Reply #53

Waltzer

Between end of season and start of new season you have barely 12 weeks, that is too small a window to
aim for, there will be slippage once they dredge the lock and discover the unexploded bombs, bodies, ancient burial sites, Lord Lucan and supermarket trollies, and with this government were bound to have a general strike within that period.
That was one of my concerns actually, there appear to be a few massive company's that pulled away from doing this due to the real uncertainty in the ground conditions, including the firm that did Arsenal's ground. Be a miracle if we stick to these deadlines.

February 28, 2020, 09:58:12 PM
Reply #54

Waltzer

Excuse my ignorance but shouldn't it say LFC on his beanie and not LEC, or does that stand for something else?
It does say LFC, There are dots in between