October 23, 2019, 01:45:57 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 474458 times)

March 22, 2017, 04:21:59 AM
Reply #1110

Bluebridge

Liverpool Mersey MegaFon/USM Stadium

Having the location of Liverpool mentioned in the title would fuck the red shite off so bad they'd explode.
Having the name Mersey included would compound this :)
MegaFon or USM - as they're paying for it

Whilst I think of it, you know the way the red fuckers always refer to their club as "Liverpool Football Club" instead of just Liverpool. We should always refer to our stadium as the Liverpool Mersey USM stadium at Bramley Moore Dock Liverpool. Just to wind the cunts up :)
I'd rather not have Liverpool mentioned at all, We are Everton end of!!!

March 22, 2017, 04:28:58 AM
Reply #1111

dixie-dean

Personally I'd love us to go completely mental and ignore everything before it when it comes to actual football stadiums and go with something like the lucas oil stadium.

Got a proper old Docklands warehouse look about it, get some proper steep stands inside it.

Create a bear pit.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:03:54 AM by dixie-dean »

March 22, 2017, 04:40:26 AM
Reply #1112

ally2

There's so much to work with in a design sense - of the club, the city, the sea, the docks, the old and the new. I can't wait to see what they might have come up with.

March 22, 2017, 04:46:19 AM
Reply #1113

BlueBeagle

Mad looking thing that Lucas Oil Stadium, proper moody.

Love it.

March 22, 2017, 06:26:38 AM
Reply #1114

pdentith

I spoke to somebody a few months ago who said they knew Moshiri wants something like the Lucas Oil stadium. Including the big window at one end overlooking the city.

March 22, 2017, 12:35:25 PM
Reply #1115

GrantyBoy78

March 22, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
Reply #1116

Cozzie

March 22, 2017, 02:32:57 PM
Reply #1117

Alanvideo

Dunno if this guy has any credibility but this doesn't sound too good. Also said Joe has called a presser for 11am Thursday.

John Merro‏ @johnmerro1  10h10 hours ago
More
 No footy journalist has been invited to any event by #EFC on Thursday so any official stadium announcement will come via the club website.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 22, 2017, 02:57:47 PM
Reply #1118

phillyt

Dunno if this guy has any credibility but this doesn't sound too good. Also said Joe has called a presser for 11am Thursday.

John Merro‏ @johnmerro1  10h10 hours ago
More
 No footy journalist has been invited to any event by #EFC on Thursday so any official stadium announcement will come via the club website.

Depends how you look at it. He seems quite well respected as an itk but I can't remember anything major or unexpected he has said. (Could be wrong just don't remember) he also told me Martinez was the future so who knows.  He does seem to get media stuff right but not sure if it's his info or he just knows where to look online etc.

In terms of this being "not good" I wouldn't worry, I don't think this sort of announcement is a press conference type scenario.
A potentially related bit of info is that the academy lads who usually train on Thursday but have other commitments on a Wednesday are in today because they can't train Thursday. Maybe because something big is going on.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 22, 2017, 03:07:32 PM
Reply #1119

Macca77

Spurs didn't have a press conference to announce theirs, neither did Chelsea, just got announced via their website

March 22, 2017, 03:12:46 PM
Reply #1120

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber

Robbed this off Facebook

Anyone else notice the payer is in arrears by 2600 odd?
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

March 22, 2017, 03:18:09 PM
Reply #1121

Alanvideo

Depends how you look at it. He seems quite well respected as an itk but I can't remember anything major or unexpected he has said. (Could be wrong just don't remember) he also told me Martinez was the future so who knows.  He does seem to get media stuff right but not sure if it's his info or he just knows where to look online etc.

In terms of this being "not good" I wouldn't worry, I don't think this sort of announcement is a press conference type scenario.
A potentially related bit of info is that the academy lads who usually train on Thursday but have other commitments on a Wednesday are in today because they can't train Thursday. Maybe because something big is going on.
.................maybe Joe is having exclusive use of the facilities for a work-out . :blush:
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 22, 2017, 03:33:48 PM
Reply #1122

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 22, 2017, 03:34:50 PM
Reply #1123

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't listen to a word John Merro says.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 22, 2017, 03:35:32 PM
Reply #1124

Ramjam

.................maybe Joe is having exclusive use of the facilities for a work-out . :blush:

He's maybe gloving up for a workout with Bomber
WE ARE THE PEOPLE