August 26, 2019, 03:20:32 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 455637 times)

March 22, 2017, 03:48:52 PM
Reply #1125

phillyt

.................maybe Joe is having exclusive use of the facilities for a work-out . :blush:

Nah he said he had cancelled his workout Thursday. Can't be that.  Maybe it's his annual bath.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 22, 2017, 03:57:58 PM
Reply #1126

Bally

Administrator
Everyone does realise that this is just imagery being released tomorrow, all the press will be after that, they will give them time to send all the questions to them so they can police them, they will then hold a presser for the official release, which I half imagine to be on the morning of the derby, with some sort of joke comment in the story to coincide with the date.
It's the roll I way

March 22, 2017, 04:03:30 PM
Reply #1127

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I'm astonished to hear that people thin kthere will be any press conference at all?
It'd be badly weird if there was.

Online images and maybe a few talking head soundbites from the architect/chairman/manager/captain.

Unless someone can point me to the press conference we had for Kings Dock/Kirkby? Whilst i wouldn't swear they didn't happen - i certainly don't remember them.

March 22, 2017, 04:08:31 PM
Reply #1128

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone does realise that this is just imagery being released tomorrow, all the press will be after that, they will give them time to send all the questions to them so they can police them, they will then hold a presser for the official release, which I half imagine to be on the morning of the derby, with some sort of joke comment in the story to coincide with the date.

So will they announce that they've bought the land and then show some artists impressions of what it might look like do you think?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 22, 2017, 04:21:23 PM
Reply #1129

Waltzer

So will they announce that they've bought the land and then show some artists impressions of what it might look like do you think?

Im starting to get more sceptical with every passing second that anything will be announced tomorrow. Think people (including myself) put 2 and 2 together and made 5? The entire story came about as Joe Anderson has cleared his diary for tomorrow, if there isnt a press conference tomorrow, which it appears there isnt, why would you need to clear your diary?
Dont get me wrong I do think it will happen and I hope itll be tomorrow, just not sure!

March 22, 2017, 04:24:23 PM
Reply #1130

Macca77

Mate just sent me this and said April fool, got a cob on when I told him that its actually still March and the red seats make it look like their shitehole

anyway....

March 22, 2017, 04:27:07 PM
Reply #1131

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm astonished to hear that people thin kthere will be any press conference at all?
It'd be badly weird if there was.

Online images and maybe a few talking head soundbites from the architect/chairman/manager/captain.

Unless someone can point me to the press conference we had for Kings Dock/Kirkby? Whilst i wouldn't swear they didn't happen - i certainly don't remember them.

People think there's a press conference for everything.

You have one to announce a new manager and that's it.

Everything else is fed through the media
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 22, 2017, 04:30:00 PM
Reply #1132

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

This was the Echo unveiling the first pictures of Kirkby:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/revealed-evertons-150m-kirkby-dream-3508347

From what i remember, besides the images, the first thing Everton 100% officially did was a q&a with Wyness?

With the Kings dock there was even less. Kenwright just did an interview with the Echo i think. It was a little while later that images were completed.

I'd say, based on what has happened in the past:
We have skipped the announcement that we are looking to move (replaced by AGM type confirmations)
We have skipped the announcement by Kenwright where we are moving (replaced by pap photos and Anderson not being able to hold his own water)
We are skipping the vote all together (no bad thing this time around)
IF we release images then we are well down the timeline and the club have just kept their powder dry

March 22, 2017, 04:31:41 PM
Reply #1133

phillyt

Im starting to get more sceptical with every passing second that anything will be announced tomorrow. Think people (including myself) put 2 and 2 together and made 5? The entire story came about as Joe Anderson has cleared his diary for tomorrow, if there isnt a press conference tomorrow, which it appears there isnt, why would you need to clear your diary?
Dont get me wrong I do think it will happen and I hope itll be tomorrow, just not sure!

At a guess I'd imagine he hasnt actually cleared his diary. I think he was just being mischievous and letting the world know it's on.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 22, 2017, 04:32:07 PM
Reply #1134

van der Meyde

I'd rather not have Liverpool mentioned at all, We are Everton end of!!!
We're from Liverpool.

It's pretty small time to shy away from that because there's another club in the city with that name.

(I'd go as far as including the use of city emblems such as the liver bird in that, but that's another issue.)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 04:33:14 PM by van der Meyde »

March 22, 2017, 04:43:48 PM
Reply #1135

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This was the Echo unveiling the first pictures of Kirkby:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/revealed-evertons-150m-kirkby-dream-3508347

From what i remember, besides the images, the first thing Everton 100% officially did was a q&a with Wyness?

With the Kings dock there was even less. Kenwright just did an interview with the Echo i think. It was a little while later that images were completed.

I'd say, based on what has happened in the past:
We have skipped the announcement that we are looking to move (replaced by AGM type confirmations)
We have skipped the announcement by Kenwright where we are moving (replaced by pap photos and Anderson not being able to hold his own water)
We are skipping the vote all together (no bad thing this time around)
IF we release images then we are well down the timeline and the club have just kept their powder dry

I think given the hype this week it might be a bit underwhelming if we just get an echo article with artists impressions of what the stadium might look like IF we purchase the land and get permission to build it there
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 22, 2017, 04:46:06 PM
Reply #1136

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I think given the hype this week it might be a bit underwhelming if we just get an echo article with artists impressions of what the stadium might look like IF we purchase the land and get permission to build it there

The hype hasn't come from the club though has it?

Not even the Echo. Literally all that has happened is the mayor has said something is happening on Thursday.
The twitterati may have built up hype off the back of that, bu for the vast majority of people(i.e. non-twitter people) they just think something may be announced tomorrow and it'll be sound if it is.

March 22, 2017, 04:46:31 PM
Reply #1137

Ross

So Joe can still make his hair appointment?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 22, 2017, 05:25:28 PM
Reply #1138

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'am expecting some sort of official announcement through the media tbh.

Basically something like, we're moving to Bramley Moore, this is what it will look like, this is how it's financed, this is when it will be completed, ps kopites are gobshites.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 22, 2017, 05:52:39 PM
Reply #1139

Macca77

Pinched from twitter

Were on the march with Koeman's army
We're all off to Bramley Moore
You'll be in your shitty stand
with your ipads in your hand
and be gutted your not famous anymore.