October 24, 2019, 04:23:03 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 475308 times)

December 21, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
Reply #30

arteta4spain

Argh went through those last three pages to not find any plans just people moaning about the capacity. Typical.

December 21, 2018, 02:19:08 PM
Reply #31

arteta4spain

Any idea when well see any plans? Come on Dan give us blues a nice early Christmas present! ;-)

June 28, 2019, 09:50:45 PM
Reply #32

arteta4spain

This isn't about us lads.

Unesco have been sniping at Peel about this from day one, long before we were involved.
Go check the original plans for Liverpool waters (if you can find them now) and compare them to what is planned now due to unesco/cabe/EH tampering.
It's a travesty.

Adding a big, out of place DW stadium in a heritage site is definitley not something that anybody wants. So the noise thrown at us in particular is that it will take a design of genuinely top tier architecture to make them happy.
Meis thinks he is going to deliver that - so lets see in a months time.
Exactly. Meis ain't stupid. He will have been well aware of the precursor to this build and from day one have the interests of the club, UNESCO and Peel at the forefront. If he hasn't then we're up shit street.
With the layout, and the way Meis has been talking it sounds like he wants to incorporate the surrounding area. As I think it'll look out of place if it's some kind of bloody massive spaceship.
I can see it being similar or rather hopefully see it being similar to the Lucas Oil stadium or Oriole Park. The latter is more what the outside will be like. It'll fit in with the surrounding areas and not be a massive eyesore.
It'd probably be expensive but fuck it. I'd rather that than some rectangular box funded by fucking 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐨.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 09:52:10 PM by arteta4spain »

July 10, 2019, 12:42:30 AM
Reply #33

arteta4spain

July 12, 2019, 12:34:31 AM
Reply #34

arteta4spain

With the amount of time weve had to wait and all the teases from Meis. I hope its fucking amazing. Dont let us down Dan!

July 27, 2019, 01:37:25 PM
Reply #35

arteta4spain

Every time I hear the blue wave mentioned this goes through my head ;