October 15, 2019, 11:49:26 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 471296 times)

March 23, 2017, 02:00:49 AM
Reply #1185

Makis

That sponsorship thing. Not saying our seal-clubbing cousins are right or wrong but that could also mean stadium naming rights rather than shirt sponsorship.

March 23, 2017, 02:07:38 AM
Reply #1186

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Something is most certainly happening tomorrow.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 23, 2017, 02:24:51 AM
Reply #1187

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lifted from GOT:

Ok. I've pm'd a few people but here is as much as I can say publicly:

- obviously it's the docks getting announced

- funding arrangement is a bit of shock. We will technically own the stadium but the full amount will be loaned to us via a somewhat complex and quite surprising arrangement over 30 years (i think). If certain questions are asked by journos it will be fascinating to hear everton's response

- the funding i am aware of (there may be more) is NOT coming from Moshiri or Usmanov

- Joe Anderson is going to hit the headlines massively and will get huge stick but has potentially done a very good deal for all parties

- i believe some plans will be revealed tomorrow although i have no idea how detailed these will be
Simply simply lovely

March 23, 2017, 02:28:01 AM
Reply #1188

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't that then put us back in massive debt?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 23, 2017, 02:28:17 AM
Reply #1189

phillyt

Lifted from GOT:

- funding arrangement is a bit of shock. We will technically own the stadium but the full amount will be loaned to us via a somewhat complex and quite surprising arrangement over 30 years (i think). If certain questions are asked by journos it will be fascinating to hear everton's response

- the funding i am aware of (there may be more) is NOT coming from Moshiri or Usmanov

- Joe Anderson is going to hit the headlines massively and will get huge stick but has potentially done a very good deal for all parties

- i believe some plans will be revealed tomorrow although i have no idea how detailed these will be

Who off GOT us it that WD1878 (I think) fella?
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 23, 2017, 02:28:53 AM
Reply #1190

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

March 23, 2017, 02:28:58 AM
Reply #1191

t2487

I can categorically confirm that USM are not the shirt sponsor.

Not sure re: the stadium.

March 23, 2017, 02:29:01 AM
Reply #1192

Simon Paul

Administrator

yes, but it would be investment rather than borrowing to pay the daily expenses like wages as has been the case in the past

March 23, 2017, 02:33:13 AM
Reply #1193

eame

Happened to 'mention' innocently,  to a red shite colleague today the an announcement was imminent tomorrow.

He replied with 'you can save money by not building a trophy room' I reminded him we built their trophy room and put trophies in it before they were even spawned and that although we might not have put any new stuff in the one at goodison for a while, the way things were looking with new investment and a new stadium we might have to alter the plans and build an even bigger one.

He called me a bitter knob, said I was dreaming and walked off shaking his scabby head. If this comes off tomorrow I think he will go on the sick!!! 

March 23, 2017, 02:40:46 AM
Reply #1194

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
No way we building a 400M + stadium without going into some debt.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 23, 2017, 02:41:50 AM
Reply #1195

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Only like a mortgage essentially.

No one was going to just go here's a load of money for a stadium.

If you think that we'll be there for 50+ years then as long as the debt costs aren't crippling then it's not an issue.

March 23, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
Reply #1196

sam of the south

Happened to 'mention' innocently,  to a red shite colleague today the an announcement was imminent tomorrow.

He replied with 'you can save money by not building a trophy room' I reminded him we built their trophy room and put trophies in it before they were even spawned and that although we might not have put any new stuff in the one at goodison for a while, the way things were looking with new investment and a new stadium we might have to alter the plans and build an even bigger one.

He called me a bitter knob, said I was dreaming and walked off shaking his scabby head. If this comes off tomorrow I think he will go on the sick!!! 

Cunt
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 23, 2017, 02:48:30 AM
Reply #1197

Alanvideo

Lifted from GOT:

..............is this the guy who's saying LCC are going to lend the money ? Hard to believe such a loan could be promised by Joe without debate by the full council ,who are strapped for cash anyway .
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 23, 2017, 02:49:26 AM
Reply #1198

eyesalwaysblue

Should have added we'd have got a lot more silver under Kendall if it hadn't been for you classless anus suckers
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 23, 2017, 02:55:54 AM
Reply #1199

eame

Should have added we'd have got a lot more silver under Kendall if it hadn't been for you classless anus suckers

Right, forgot about that.... on it tomorrow!!  Cheers