August 19, 2019, 03:34:25 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 444376 times)

March 23, 2017, 05:02:02 PM
Reply #1290

blue1948

What exactly are you offering here...?      My no homosexual tendencies are interested in your no homosexual tendencies...

Well if I knew I would tell you but I have no experience
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 05:04:21 PM by blue1948 »

March 23, 2017, 05:04:38 PM
Reply #1291

Lazarou

I can never understand with anything like this and not just Everton why we have to have all the rumour and conjecture. Someone from the club or someone directly involved needs to just clarify the time and by whom and I can then get on with my day until then. Not hard is it?

The powers that be must know it's doing everyone's nut in.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

March 23, 2017, 05:05:36 PM
Reply #1292

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Strap yourself in - A sensible post on Rawk

I'm really not fussed if LCC lend them the money. In fact, it'd be good for the city because:

It'll help kick start Liverpool Waters
It's not money they could EVER borrow to fund services
LCC will make a profit which they CAN use to run services
The loan with likely by guaranteed by Moshiri et al, so they would have to stump up personally if the Ev can't pay
More visitors to the city
Potential for Commonwealth Games use
Potential for multi-use
Re-use of Goodison, likely as housing in partnership with Riverside or something.

Any fears regarding their capacity being larger than our is pretty childish, in my view. In any event, the Mancs have had a bigger stadium than us since year dot. pretty much and we've spent decades making them look daft.

Good look to em.
Simply simply lovely

March 23, 2017, 05:07:19 PM
Reply #1293

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Strap yourself in - A sensible post on Rawk

I'm really not fussed if LCC lend them the money. In fact, it'd be good for the city because:

It'll help kick start Liverpool Waters
It's not money they could EVER borrow to fund services
LCC will make a profit which they CAN use to run services
The loan with likely by guaranteed by Moshiri et al, so they would have to stump up personally if the Ev can't pay
More visitors to the city
Potential for Commonwealth Games use
Potential for multi-use
Re-use of Goodison, likely as housing in partnership with Riverside or something.

Any fears regarding their capacity being larger than our is pretty childish, in my view. In any event, the Mancs have had a bigger stadium than us since year dot. pretty much and we've spent decades making them look daft.

Good look to em.

ugh cunt. fucking hate them not being bothered by us.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 23, 2017, 05:07:56 PM
Reply #1294

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 23, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
Reply #1295

formerKHL

I can never understand with anything like this and not just Everton why we have to have all the rumour and conjecture. Someone from the club or someone directly involved needs to just clarify the time and by whom and I can then get on with my day until then. Not hard is it?

The powers that be must know it's doing everyone's nut in.

WHAT....are you suggesting EFC come out and make a statement of intent......

Throw him to the floor centurian.....

sits back and waits for the public flogging....

March 23, 2017, 05:14:00 PM
Reply #1296

Bluedylan

I'm not really arsed if it's only a minor announcement or which party it comes from as long as it's absolute confirmation that it's happening.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 23, 2017, 05:17:09 PM
Reply #1297

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
If all the speculation is true about LCC making the announcement does it matter?
Whatever the behind the scenes dealing they will have to have been heavily involved to bring it to fruition.
Image and publicity is all important to politicians - if they get it wrong we don't vote for them. This could be a massive photo op for Liverpool that stretches far beyond Merseyside.
In addition why Peel? Doesn't mean a thing to anyone not interested in this redevelopment. If Everton do it it's a big football story for a few hours. I can't actually remember anything from any announcement from another club about a new ground. It's ordinary news today. Joe announces it from LCC and the potential media interest is much wider.
And Jimmy is right about funding - if there is a short term cost to LCC there will be a long term profit that goes towards services. All councils are now looking at ways to make money commercially as money from taxes reduces.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

March 23, 2017, 05:24:29 PM
Reply #1298

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Throwing my toys out the pram if all we get is an announcement from the council that it's getting done.

We've all known that for six months.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 23, 2017, 05:24:58 PM
Reply #1299

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

March 23, 2017, 05:31:05 PM
Reply #1300

Macca77

Just been on a little walk down past Bramley Moor, and the pub is quite busy for 11.30 on a Thursday

March 23, 2017, 05:33:21 PM
Reply #1301

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
It being a council announcement as something that can potentially help the city for many years to come makes more sense in the sense of getting joe public on side than a big all singing dancing unveil from Everton with a side note that the council are acting as a facilitator to a loan which people will simply think is the council giving money to Everton now that could be spent fixing potholes.

A slow steady roll out of information getting the facts out clear sounds good to me.

March 23, 2017, 05:36:48 PM
Reply #1302

BlueBeagle

"In any event, the Mancs have had a bigger stadium than us since year dot. pretty much and we've spent decades making them look daft."

How exactly have they made them look daft when United have been THE dominant force in English football in the last 25 years winning a fuck load of leagues, FA cups and 2 European cups?

Delusional cunt

March 23, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
Reply #1303

Cereal Killer

just hoping any announcement doesn't use the words "athletics" and "re-tractable seating"  shakeyheadman

March 23, 2017, 05:53:58 PM
Reply #1304

dangermouse

Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes