October 15, 2019, 12:44:20 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 471157 times)

December 20, 2018, 11:48:32 PM
Reply #30

bluenuck

The question is, can the expansion to 62000 be made with seats or would that require standing sections?

See post about 6 or 7 above yours

December 21, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
Reply #31

bluenuck

Juventus downsized their stadium didn't they?
'

Yes. fits less than 50k I believe

December 21, 2018, 12:09:13 AM
Reply #32

bluenuck

52k feels 3-5 light to me. I appreciate that they 've calculated using the season ticket waiting list etc but I really think the location alone would be worth 3k per game especially if the team are challenging for European places.

Would going bigger effect their budget for signing and buying players to challenge for European spots?

December 21, 2018, 12:16:37 AM
Reply #33

bluenuck

spurs

They did up the wage bill though.

That's still ongoing and we will see the effects come next month and this summer.

December 21, 2018, 01:22:29 AM
Reply #34

bluenuck

Being billy big bollocks about higher capacity is all very well when you have zero responsibilities when it comes to whether a bigger one or not is actually affordable.

As if you build it bigger and never sell the seats itís actually a negative when it comes to spending money.

Some having a who's got a bigger dick contest about our capacity... Ridiculous.

December 21, 2018, 01:32:06 AM
Reply #35

bluenuck

Oh my god the business matters lads have fully lost it.

They just throwing out made up/guessed numbers again? Pretending like they have access to Evertons accounting details?

December 21, 2018, 02:25:08 AM
Reply #36

bluenuck

We're building a state of the art 200+ million pound stadium and people are complaining about 3-8k friggin seats.

December 21, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
Reply #37

bluenuck

On the recent survey (I canít remember the exact question or options) but how did you vote when asked this?

I also really doubt the likes of Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, City or a few others will cast an envious look our way if itís 52k to be honest. They might admire its shiny new facade but much like Iím nonplused about how good Spurs new stadium will be it hardly be of consequence until the money starts rolling in. The most important point here isnít the ascetics itís the capability to generate revenue and to stop being left behind.

Love the ambition. Really do. But youíre Not having perspective here mate.

You want us to be catching the likes of city spurs and arsenal all in one shot.

Sometimes the business mind has to win over the sporting heart. Maybe we will stretch ourselves to thin if we go to 62k right away? Lots of factors at work here

May 10, 2019, 05:07:32 AM
Reply #38

bluenuck

Everton confirm its 52k

Potential to rise to 62k eventually

Has the Esk stopped complaining about this, or is he still going on about it?

(I stopped following him months ago because of his constant whinging about this)

May 11, 2019, 12:33:33 AM
Reply #39

bluenuck

More seats mean more washrooms, more exits, more stairs, more concession stands, more staff, more security, more concrete, more steel, more rebar...........

People need to get over the 52k number.

July 26, 2019, 01:16:48 AM
Reply #40

bluenuck

Fantastic!! Love it

Is it gonna be that shiny though?  lolol