October 23, 2019, 02:22:48 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 474473 times)

March 23, 2017, 11:47:48 PM
Reply #1395

sam of the south

What he said, I've got no idea what this all means, bullet points are needed

If it's bullet-points you want, @kramer0 is who you need...
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

March 23, 2017, 11:48:40 PM
Reply #1396

Bluedylan

If it's bullet-points you want, @kramer0 is who you need...

Let's swerve the footnotes though.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 23, 2017, 11:49:04 PM
Reply #1397

Robioto

March 23, 2017, 11:50:52 PM
Reply #1398

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
No chance they could have done an artists impression of a potential stadium like?!

Just a little something to wet my beak!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 23, 2017, 11:51:34 PM
Reply #1399

Everton News

Everton announce potential Bramley Moore Dock stadium – at last

Everton and Liverpool City Council have announced an intention to build a new home for the Blues at Bramley Moore Dock on the Liverpool waterfront after 125 years at Goodison Park.

Source: Everton announce potential Bramley Moore Dock stadium – at last

March 23, 2017, 11:52:29 PM
Reply #1400

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I'm so confused by all of this if someone could spell it out in really simple terms that would be boss

Liverpool fans are loving this and Everton fans too... It's killing my brain
Jimmy - we're moving home.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

March 23, 2017, 11:57:23 PM
Reply #1401

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sure that all LFC supporters can now understand that there is no cost to the City and they can finally have closure and move on. In addition it opens up a new revenue stream for Anfield where the height of the new stand makes for an ideal viewing platform on the top where rows of those coin in the slot telescopes can be installed with the little metal steps in front enabling visitors to get a clear view of a football ground.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

March 23, 2017, 11:58:36 PM
Reply #1402

sam of the south

Let's swerve the footnotes though.

I'm not sure he can 😁

Love you, @kramer0  :hug:
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

March 23, 2017, 11:59:13 PM
Reply #1403

bramley moore 1878

In bullet points

- We've agreed to buy the land and peel have given it over to Everton.  We will pay for it and it will become ours legally upon completion of the stadium.

- The council and Everton have jointly agreed to enter into an SPV (a company created for a single purpose).  This company will go to the market to raise the £300 million with the council as the "guarantor" for the loan.

- The loan money will build our nice new stadium.

- The SPV will own the stadium but Everton will receive all revenues from running it.

- Everton will pay interest to the SPV to service the loan and also give a payment to the council for being guarantor.  This will be £14 million a year in total.

- At the end of the term (is it 30 years?) the loan will be paid off and the SPV will be dissolved. 

- Full ownership of the stadium will pass to Everton.

March 23, 2017, 11:59:27 PM
Reply #1404

Waltzer

The Mayor said: “Liverpool Council will have first take on season tickets, on the players themselves, on the naming rights, on the ownership of the stadium and of the television rights"

This doesn't sound that great or is it just me, appears, despite getting a billionaire owner were still not funding it ourselves and won't get all of the benefits?
Don't get me wrong I'm made up but I want my cake to have the cherry I  the top, or has it and I'm missing something?

March 24, 2017, 12:00:01 AM
Reply #1405

Macca77

I'm sure that all LFC supporters can now understand that there is no cost to the City and they can finally have closure and move on. In addition it opens up a new revenue stream for Anfield where the height of the new stand makes for an ideal viewing platform on the top where rows of those coin in the slot telescopes can be installed with the little metal steps in front enabling visitors to get a clear view of a football ground.

Have 10,000 likes

March 24, 2017, 12:01:17 AM
Reply #1406

sam of the south

Not enough like buttons for this post.

Only the addition of the word 'real' before 'football ground' could make it even more Oscar Wilde-esque
Henry David Thoreau

March 24, 2017, 12:02:09 AM
Reply #1407

Robioto

The Mayor said: “Liverpool Council will have first take on season tickets, on the players themselves, on the naming rights, on the ownership of the stadium and of the television rights"

This doesn't sound that great or is it just me, appears, despite getting a billionaire owner were still not funding it ourselves and won't get all of the benefits?
Don't get me wrong I'm made up but I want my cake to have the cherry I  the top, or has it and I'm missing something?

That's only if we can't afford the annual repayments which are around £4m-£4.5m.

For example, if we were to get relegated and couldn't afford the annual fee then they have access to our other revenue streams to pay it off. It's security for the lender.

March 24, 2017, 12:02:25 AM
Reply #1408

Ari

No chance they could have done an artists impression of a potential stadium like?!

Just a little something to wet my beak!

I'll never forget the artists impression of a potential stadium for Kings Dock.  Don't know who did it then but I am really glad it wasn't done now.  I'm still sceptic about it but this is just me. 

Is it safe to enjoy and celebrate?

March 24, 2017, 12:02:59 AM
Reply #1409

Simon Paul

Administrator
That's only if we can't afford the annual repayments which are around £4m-£4.5m.

For example, if we were to get relegated and couldn't afford the annual fee then they have access to our other revenue streams to pay it off. It's security for the lender.

relegation parachute payments would look after that

the "problem" comes if we have two or three seasons of finishing 16th