June 17, 2019, 06:34:17 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 404625 times)

Kev0312 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 30, 2019, 06:33:04 PM
Reply #210

Simon Paul

Administrator
I think Dan the man has really taken to the club and fans ,you can hear it in his voice .We had one of the best stadiums in the 60's but we have to realise that we will not this time , life is what it is and we all dream of winning the lottery but few do .I hope the fans who go (I live abroad now and never go back to the UK) can just appreciate what we get .No I am not saying it will be shit but it won't be the Etihad either nor the New White Hart lane .Enough to say it will be special because those driving it have their hearts and souls in it .
I think we will get a good stadium but I can live without the architect (who will lead a team, he ain't doing this solo is he) being pawed over and doing all kinds of PR shite

Just give us the drawings you have clearly already done and let us build it lad

May 30, 2019, 11:01:16 PM
Reply #211

Simon Paul

Administrator
It doesn't work like that though, the architect needs to be involved throughout the construction period, signing off working drawings at every stage up to completion certificate. Anyway, any PR that associates one of the worlds leading Stadium designers with Everton FC. Can't be a bad thing can it ?
It feels a bit staged to be honest.

I have no doubt he will deliver a stadium we will love, but it's just all a bit... cringe. Not this specific thing as he's being interviewed about the stadiums he is involved in, but he fucking loves Twitter (as his "likes" from last year when he was staying in the titanic will testify to) and has a bit of an ego.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think I'd like him if I met him, but that I respect his work. So I'd like to see more of his work and less of him.