August 22, 2019, 02:38:18 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 449034 times)

January 01, 2018, 05:48:41 PM
Reply #45

ally2

Supposedly one if the reasons the Spurs new build sky rocketed was because they added to the original plans, added a hotel to it.

Wouldn't have been so much if they'd already had 4 houses on it.

January 09, 2018, 08:46:36 PM
Reply #46

ally2

Leaked images would be really disappointing

January 10, 2018, 03:44:46 AM
Reply #47

ally2

Don't forget angry birds as well

July 25, 2019, 07:40:39 PM
Reply #48

ally2

Is it being live streamed at 7?  And if so where?

July 26, 2019, 01:00:13 AM
Reply #49

ally2

Been on YouTube and the Everton website and there is no live stream. Absolutely infuriating.

July 26, 2019, 01:46:41 AM
Reply #50

ally2

Yes I also love it.  Phew.  If I had to be picky I would say that I wanted to see one particular wow factor but that would be the final 1%.  Perhaps it will emerge once the stadium is built and you see it in real life, or once further details emerge.  I'm not really a fan of red brick but they've done it right and I like that.  Also the Everton font looks really stupid on the stadium and kit for that matter too. 

July 26, 2019, 04:20:47 AM
Reply #51

ally2

I personally took pure pelters when I was part of KEIOC and when I was fighting against the Kirkby move.

I took personal abuse online and had some very close calls face to face (@Bally will remember that night in The Primmy with the dozy old cunt at the bar) all because "You hate the club because you don't want us to move to Kirkby"

But I put up with much fucking less than some people at the time.

And do you know why we put up with it?  You know why we didn't want Kirkby, why we opposed it so badly, so desperately, so angrily?

So we could still maintain hope that we would have a night like tonight.  A night where we saw plans for a "game changing" stadium on the Docks.  So that we could maintain hope that one day a billionaire would come in with a plan and would turn the club around and move us to a world class stadium on the Liverpool skyline.

We did it so that our grandchildren could watch Everton in style.

We did it so that we weren't beholden to a supermarket, tucked away behind a housing estate, with Goodison nothing more than a Tesco car park.

We did it so that Everton were forced to do this properly.

And we were right.  We have witnessed the future of Everton unveiled tonight and we should all be delighted at the prospect, but we should never forget that we could have missed out on this.

You had me at 'I'

Seriously though you and others deserve who did this saved us from that grimness. Reckon Moshiri would have knocked it down and moved to Bramley Moore anyway though haha.

Wonder what Bill was thinking through this tonight.

July 26, 2019, 07:01:33 PM
Reply #52

ally2

What do you think Thomas?