April 06, 2020, 08:51:48 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 531394 times)

December 13, 2019, 11:05:02 PM
Reply #105

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not even that negative!

Predicting a result v the mancs and would be fine with Moyes interim.

Just a believe it when I see it type guy when it comes to BM.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 25, 2019, 03:58:24 AM
Reply #106

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Veeeeeeeey curious as to what the funding solution is going to be for the Megafon USM Bramley Moore Stadium
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 15, 2020, 07:28:20 PM
Reply #107

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't take too much notice of that waiting list.

V blag

February 05, 2020, 10:30:47 PM
Reply #108

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I hope there's some proper boozers around like. I know the Bramley is still there but hate the idea of drinking in a fanzone before every game.

February 20, 2020, 09:53:35 PM
Reply #109

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/lovefutebol/status/1230210256082493441?s=19

Long thread of details, including the unfortunate admission that we consider the split of fans in the city to be 2:1 in libpewls favour.

February 21, 2020, 07:10:36 AM
Reply #110

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bloody loving this. Got through maybe 50% of all the documents. Like this heat map of season ticket holders:

Cool that.

South Liverpool has just not got blues in at all has it. Weirdly enough most of the lads I know from tocky/the Dingle are blues?

What's that southernmost major heat spot on the map?...Huyton maybe?

February 21, 2020, 08:49:41 PM
Reply #111

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

The southernmost point with high density is Aigburth/Garston ways.

Then there's an isolated little cluster of green & yellow in Hale.

The stuff in the very bottom right is Runcorn.

Huyton is the area between the motorways immediately under that dark grey patch of empty space in the middle of the map (the safari park).

I mean within the boundary of 'extended north Liverpool'.

Interesting either way though.