December 19, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 340967 times)

July 31, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
Reply #45

School of Science

Will this free up space at goodison for more "hostility" areas?

Fixed it for you Ross  :thumbsup:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 14, 2018, 03:12:12 PM
Reply #46

School of Science

I like that one, it's got a touch of a Colosseum feel about it

Just thinking that, Colosseum like, nice looking stadium.

November 15, 2018, 10:13:58 PM
Reply #47

School of Science

Have we all done the survey on here ?

November 16, 2018, 01:19:19 AM
Reply #48

School of Science

did mine on the back of the truck and got a goodie bag (after asking for it, like) which has a nice little stress ball, a water bottle, a flag and a sticker in it

And people on here have the utter cheek to talk about Richard Scudamore getting perks !

November 16, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
Reply #49

School of Science

Worries me about this survey, is what is says at the end, are you an Everton fan, Liverpool fan, Tranmere fan or not a football fan at all. Reckon there will be an amazing amount of  non football fans, raising objections about this, you can hazard a guess most of those " non footballing fans " will be Liverpool fans.
That's why I feel it is imperative that as many Evertonians as possible do this survey.

November 16, 2018, 03:11:35 AM
Reply #50

School of Science

Everyone needs to do it

All complaints will be looked into and investigated if someone says their postcode is in Ormskirk but they complain they can't fly their kites at BMD anymore then it'll be flagged as inappropriate.

Totally agree and they have the fucking brass neck to call us bitter. Still think one of the reasons we are looking elsewhere for funding is because of the fuss they were making about council funds. In reality the bitter cunts have cost their own City / people about 7 million a year in interest payments. But that won't bother them if it stops us improving the City, creating thousands of jobs as long as they feel they can stop us building a new stadium on the docks, the kudos it would bring us would kill them.