November 12, 2019, 02:45:21 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 481217 times)

March 23, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
Reply #3165

Shogun

Administrator
Juventus' new stadium is 41,000 so I wouldn't get too hung up on capacity.

March 23, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
Reply #3166

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Donít know when that was but I am often up there and donít recall ever seeing any London merchandise,
the U.S. tourist market are all over the university colleges merchandise, they day trip up from London so donít need to look for London tat merchandise in Oxford.

I was there about four months ago as my wife's best friend (my son's Godmother) lives there. There's stacks of it in all the shops. There was even a couple of traders stores down the MalMaison hotel end that only had Big Ben statues, black cabs, beefeater teddies etc
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 23, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
Reply #3167

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not going to fume if it's 50k, particularly if there's room to expand

March 23, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
Reply #3168

Thornton_19

I'm not going to fume if it's 50k, particularly if there's room to expand
I just feel it's same old Everton again.

Aiming for the gutter and calling it success.
This I feel is our chance as a club to make a great statement of where we aim to be as a club. Yet we plan to do the bare minimum.

Everton content with being average.

March 23, 2018, 06:22:26 AM
Reply #3169

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít believe so many actually had any kind of confidence in them.

Iím fairly convinced itís going to be a disaster and theyíve done nothing to persuade me otherwise so far.

They seem at least, relatively early in the process so we may have time to turn it around.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 23, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Reply #3170

Jamokachi

what a bunch of fucking misery arses

March 23, 2018, 06:30:09 AM
Reply #3171

Jamokachi

Iím fairly convinced itís going to be a disaster and theyíve done nothing to persuade me otherwise so far.

They seem at least, relatively early in the process so we may have time to turn it around.

Honestly, what part of the process has lead to this conclusion? What needs "turning around"? You're just being miserable for miserable's sake here.

March 23, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
Reply #3172

blue1948

What a load of bollocks statement that is .You have nothing to back that up ,what more can they do ? They have to obtain all kinds of permissions ,they are at least to my knowledge the first to consult the fans and that alone means in truth they may not even know the ultimate capacity themselves .The architect is communicating with us ,no matter how mundane the questions .You must understand that despite the conjecture over capacity there must be a top line on funds .We are not going to get a ground like Spurs anyone with a brain must know that ,we are not going to get a ground with a higher capacity than Anfield because it is simply not economically feasible .Now you know the reality .

March 23, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
Reply #3173

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

I think that the skies will fall in tomorrow and that the end of the world is nigh, ďWE may have time to turn it aroundĒ  lolol

March 23, 2018, 11:20:14 AM
Reply #3174

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I was there about four months ago as my wife's best friend (my son's Godmother) lives there. There's stacks of it in all the shops. There was even a couple of traders stores down the MalMaison hotel end that only had Big Ben statues, black cabs, beefeater teddies etc

Love a nice Beefeater teddy me  :snigger:

March 23, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
Reply #3175

Macca77

Meis getting abuse on twitter now, some of our fans are twats

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/976955578781257729

March 23, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
Reply #3176

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Meis getting abuse on twitter now, some of our fans are twats

https://twitter.comr/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/976955578781257729

How in hell do you interpret that as abuse to Meis ? Itís complimentary about him.

March 23, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
Reply #3177

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Do you need the number for Samaritans?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 23, 2018, 01:52:02 PM
Reply #3178

Macca77

How in hell do you interpret that as abuse to Meis ? Itís complimentary about him.

I know that, the Myers tweet is a good one

Hitler is livid

https://www.captiongenerator.com/420632/Hitler-Evertons-New-Stadium

March 23, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
Reply #3179

sirblue57

What the fuck is everyone moaning about? 50-55.000 is fine, a much bigger issue is this mental issue as a club we have. No discernible style of play, a lack of actual direction from the boardroom downwards as to ambition, one symbolic decision  after another.
Before we start debating the size of a stadium maybe we should clear out the shitbat the club and bring in people with vision, passion, desire, And an actual.plan for the future. Someone who can put belief into both the players and supporters, because forgot long this club has been a fucking joke. Under achieving, poorly run, the support this club has received from it's supporters is amazing.
A new stadium is great, but if we are Going to continue to be run like a fucking shambles from the top, it will be a disaster.
I am sick of the club I love being the butt of jokes.
I want a successful club that plays with style and passion.
And I couldn't give a fuck if that's at Goodison or a 50.000 waterfront stadium. Bowl or square, iconic or functional and ok.
It's the team that is the priority. If that's shit does it matter how many fucking seats there are?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.