October 14, 2019, 11:03:06 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 471132 times)

July 24, 2018, 03:04:12 PM
Reply #3765

School of Science

Neville Southall. (Drops Mic)

And don't forget one of our finest ever captains and centre halves Kevin Ratcliffe.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 24, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
Reply #3766

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
"and the naming rights and all of those things will belong to us"

July 24, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
Reply #3767

Alanvideo

"and the naming rights and all of those things will belong to us"
...................yes in the event of EFC defaulting on the loan . But wouldn't any other loan provider have an equal or part claim ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 24, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
Reply #3768

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
...................yes in the event of EFC defaulting on the loan . But wouldn't any other loan provider have an equal or part claim ?

yeah, fair enough - i didn't consider it in terms of collateral, just in the literal terms of what he said.
But i reckon you're right there.

July 24, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
Reply #3769

Simon Paul

Administrator

July 24, 2018, 06:59:41 PM
Reply #3770

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 24, 2018, 07:02:30 PM
Reply #3771

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
Reply #3772

D15TIN

With regards to the proposed new stadium at Bramley-Moore there is huge activity going on behind the scenes with Keith Harris, who is now a full-time Club employee, being responsible for delivering the stadium on time and to budget.
The budget for the new stadium is almost £500m and the finance, that is hoped to be in place during the 3rd quarter of this year, will be secured with the best interests of the Club in mind.

The planning preparations are going on in parallel and we can still expect the stadium to be ready for season 2022-23.

Based upon this meeting there is no doubt in my mind that the Club, and Farhad, remain committed to seeing the project through and alongside a good manager recognise that a bigger stadium is a prerequisite for on-field success.

On the hot topic of capacity Farhad implied during the meeting that the capacity of the new stadium would be in the range 52,000 – 55,000 which, as I’m sure you would agree, is far too low for the majority of Evertonians. That said the capacity has not yet been finalised and the Club continue to review a range of capacity options in the Dan Meis designs.

The final decision about the stadium, including the all-important capacity, will be informed by the fan consultation alongside the views of the Board and the Club’s professional advisers. The scale of our ambition should mean the new stadium capacity needs to be more than 60,000 with the ‘magic capacity’ of 61,878 being favoured not just by myself but by many Evertonians.

I hope that the Board and Farhad listen to the fans about capacity if only because our voice has been ever present for 140 years and one rather hopes it carries the most weight and is heard the loudest when the capacity decision is finally made.

John Blain, Chairman, Everton FC Shareholders’ Association

July 25, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
Reply #3773

Alanvideo

With regards to the proposed new stadium at Bramley-Moore there is huge activity going on behind the scenes with Keith Harris, who is now a full-time Club employee, being responsible for delivering the stadium on time and to budget.
The budget for the new stadium is almost £500m and the finance, that is hoped to be in place during the 3rd quarter of this year, will be secured with the best interests of the Club in mind.
The planning preparations are going on in parallel and we can still expect the stadium to be ready for season 2022-23.
John Blain, Chairman, Everton FC Shareholders’ Association
....................re the finance ,we're already in the 3rd quarter and no news.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 25, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
Reply #3774

penguinofdoom1878

....................re the finance ,we're already in the 3rd quarter and no news.

we're 25 days into it

July 25, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
Reply #3775

phillyt

If it’s run along tax years we are in the first quarter though. So who knows.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

July 25, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
Reply #3776

Cozzie

Id be more than happy with 55,000.

With the option to expand in future of course.

That being said who knows where the team may be in 5 years time? Could be CL regulars by then.

55,000 though in all honesty would be a great happy medium.

July 25, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Reply #3777

Cereal Killer

Why would the club need to announce who/how much finance they've secured to us measley plebs anyway?? Fairly sure this will all be done behind closed doors like most businesses

July 25, 2018, 02:32:56 PM
Reply #3778

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn’t there supposed to be a new member of staff for that role?

Are we into this Keith Harris? Hasn’t he got question marks over him...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 02:34:41 PM
Reply #3779

Glory

the ‘magic capacity’ of 61,878 being favoured not just by myself but by many Evertonians.
For some reason I find that cringeworthy beyond belief.