October 19, 2019, 03:50:01 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 472906 times)

July 31, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
Reply #3900

Ramjam

If they wanted their offices there, they could have rented space at any time prior to Moshiri and pals buying it ffs lolol
Mate letís commend the club for trying to put their best foot forward and trying to put Everton on the global map. I think itís a fantastic acquisition for us moving forward
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 31, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
Reply #3901

BlueBeagle

Let's all just slag the club off for anything and everything.

Who's slagging anyone off?

July 31, 2018, 05:02:13 PM
Reply #3902

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Who's slagging anyone off?

Why are you taking issue with it.

Bit of a glib think to get into an argument about, isnít it?

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 31, 2018, 05:03:59 PM
Reply #3903

BlueBeagle

Why are you taking issue with it.

Bit of a glib think to get into an argument about, isnít it?

I'm not particularly taking issue with it.

I just don't really agree that it's a sign of the club becoming "a more professional outfit", then people started crying.

July 31, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
Reply #3904

Alanvideo

I have this mental picture of Moshiri writing a cheque for the rent from EFC ,handing it to his secretary who then hands it back to him as owner of the Liver Building .
He opens the envelope with feigned surprise . Bit like Mr.Bean sending himself a birthday card.  :thumbsup:
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 31, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
Reply #3905

Macca77

I have visions of our new superstar striker scoring a worldy in our first game at Bramley Moor then just pointing up towards the Liver Buildings, like a wrestler pointing towards the wrestlemania sign*

*I don't watch wrestling by the way, my kids do, so don't be thinking I do, I've got a rep to uphold here.

July 31, 2018, 05:13:51 PM
Reply #3906

Lxxx

If they wanted their offices there, they could have rented space at any time prior to Moshiri and pals buying it ffs lolol

The shite don't have to raise their profile, they're a recognised club worldwide for fans and sponsors alike. We do.

July 31, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
Reply #3907

Ross

Will this free up space at goodison for more hospitality areas?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 31, 2018, 05:24:39 PM
Reply #3908

Jamokachi

July 31, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
Reply #3909

BlueBeagle

The shite don't have to raise their profile, they're a recognised club worldwide for fans and sponsors alike. We do.

Right, as with earlier, I'm responding to a direct quote from another member.

He categorically stated that Liverpool would kill to be tennants of the building. I disagree as they could have rented space at any time in the last decade or more.

July 31, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
Reply #3910

Alanvideo

Will this free up space at goodison for more hospitality areas?
.............I was thinking that too.The hostility suites seem to be sold out most of the time and we've got maybe 4 seasons left at Goodison............or maybe 40 !
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 31, 2018, 07:20:08 PM
Reply #3911

74Blue

But they didn't rent space there. They went for the cheaper option of some office space on the opposite side of the road.
Now that our owner has a significant stake in such an iconic city-centre location, why shouldn't Everton take advantage of it.
It's quite handy when booking meetings with investors, sponsors etc, who may have never been to the city before.
"Where are your offices?"
"Head for the Liver Birds, and we are directly underneath those in the Liver Building, you can't miss it"
Everybody knows the Liver Building. It's probably the most famous landmark in the city. It's a truly iconic location that is hopefully soon to be joined by a truly iconic stadium right on the banks of our historic waterfront.

July 31, 2018, 07:22:38 PM
Reply #3912

Martip

.............I was thinking that too.The hostility suites seem to be sold out most of the time and we've got maybe 4 seasons left at Goodison............or maybe 40 !
Don't like the sound of the hostility suites  ;D

July 31, 2018, 07:34:00 PM
Reply #3913

Ramjam

Don't like the sound of the hostility suites  ;D
Guantanamo bay ring to it
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 31, 2018, 07:41:26 PM
Reply #3914

Bigjmill

What are the odds that the Liverbird features on our badge in the next 10 years?
REMOVED FOOTER TO SHUT Sir Stealth Up !