October 18, 2019, 05:42:35 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 472579 times)

July 31, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
Reply #3915

School of Science

Will this free up space at goodison for more "hostility" areas?

Fixed it for you Ross  :thumbsup:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 31, 2018, 07:51:12 PM
Reply #3916

BlueBeagle

But they didn't rent space there. They went for the cheaper option of some office space on the opposite side of the road.

So quite the opposite of your original "they'd kill to get in there statement" then.

July 31, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
Reply #3917

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not particularly taking issue with it.

I just don't really agree that it's a sign of the club becoming "a more professional outfit", then people started crying.

Let me assure you that from personal experience at least that bringing Finance, HR, Marketing , Operations and the C.E.O’s office all under one roof brings massive benefits to efficiency and communications, in fact it’s a “hugely professional” thing to do ! The fact that it’s a win/win for both our main investor and the club is a no brainier, to be able to do so in the City’s most iconic landmark building
is hugely beneficial to our profile. On another point that you made, have you actually seen Arsenal’s, Man u’s and Man City’s stadiums ? and you compare them to ours ?

July 31, 2018, 07:57:05 PM
Reply #3918

Bluedylan

Don't like the sound of the hostility suites  ;D

Is that not the posh name for the Gladwys Street?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 31, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
Reply #3919

BlueBeagle

Let me assure you that from personal experience at least that bringing Finance, HR, Marketing , Operations and the C.E.O’s office all under one roof brings massive benefits to efficiency and communications, in fact it’s a “hugely professional” thing to do ! The fact that it’s a win/win for both our main investor and the club is a no brainier, to be able to do so in the City’s most iconic landmark building
is hugely beneficial to our profile. On another point that you made, have you actually seen Arsenal’s, Man u’s and Man City’s stadiums ? and you compare them to ours ?

Are they are currently not all located in the same office space as is?

I have seen our stadium.
The comparison isn't between the stadiums, the other clubs were referenced because of the suggestion that somehow relocating to an off-site location made us more professional.

July 31, 2018, 09:55:18 PM
Reply #3920

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Are they are currently not all located in the same office space as is?

I have seen our stadium.
The comparison isn't between the stadiums, the other clubs were referenced because of the suggestion that somehow relocating to an off-site location made us more professional.

You referenced those clubs because you were saying that  they didn’t have their admin offices off site, I was suggesting to you that that would be because they have massive 21st Century state of the art stadiums where office accommodation would have been included on site.

July 31, 2018, 10:15:29 PM
Reply #3921

Toddacelli

So no updates then?

Nope. Sorry Past Todd.
Best regards,
Future Todd.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 31, 2018, 10:32:04 PM
Reply #3922

Alanvideo

You referenced those clubs because you were saying that  they didn’t have their admin offices off site, I was suggesting to you that that would be because they have massive 21st Century state of the art stadiums where office accommodation would have been included on site.
............this surely would have been the case at B-M but for the fact that Moshiri part-owns the Liver Building .
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 31, 2018, 11:23:24 PM
Reply #3923

74Blue

............this surely would have been the case at B-M but for the fact that Moshiri part-owns the Liver Building .
They could also be looking at maximising every single inch of available space at Bramley More for the fans.

July 31, 2018, 11:26:13 PM
Reply #3924

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yes , and may well happen but that’s four years away .

July 31, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Reply #3925

eugene

Wouldn’t really fancy it but imagine lighting the liver birds royal blue?
The uproar would be ear splitting

August 01, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
Reply #3926

phillyt

How can you not fancy it. I think it’s an essential piece of massive shithousery to say “fuck you” to the deluded, cultist, fucktard tourists.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

August 01, 2018, 03:57:25 PM
Reply #3927

Alanvideo

....................Angry Liver Birds  could be our sponsor !
Seriously though ,I think the whole building has been lit up in blue on occasions ? can't recall why . 
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 02, 2018, 05:45:10 PM
Reply #3928

Jamokachi

August 08, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
Reply #3929

Jamokachi