October 20, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 311783 times)

August 08, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
Reply #3930

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Blue Liver Building!

GET THEM BIRDS PAINTED BLUE MOSHIRI :D

August 08, 2018, 03:21:02 PM
Reply #3931

Ramjam

Giants room must be the big Nev suite
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 09, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
Reply #3932

Ramjam

Acoustic company designed Spurs new roof for better sound, hope Dan is all over our acoustics
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 13, 2018, 10:10:03 PM
Reply #3933

Lazarou

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

August 13, 2018, 10:13:48 PM
Reply #3934

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
At first I bought great we’ve gone out and got our man...

But this guy’s been with us since 2016. the best possible man to head up this development was just chilling in our ‘head of estates’ role, whatever that is, yeah.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 13, 2018, 10:23:31 PM
Reply #3935

phillyt

Ffs Everton, I bet it takes months now to replace him as head of estates. Itís just one step forward one step back.*

*this is most definitely sarcasm. I didnít even know we had a head of estates.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

August 13, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
Reply #3936

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Colin Chong haha

August 13, 2018, 10:44:54 PM
Reply #3937

Cereal Killer

At first I bought great weíve gone out and got our man...

But this guyís been with us since 2016. the best possible man to head up this development was just chilling in our Ďhead of estatesí role, whatever that is, yeah.

I see it as they got the person they wanted in place in 2016, due to various delays etc they couldn't title him up there and then so just put him in some semi-related role until such time as the actual job was ready to go

The recent 'recruitment' process would just be to go through the motions and tick the boxes

August 13, 2018, 10:50:38 PM
Reply #3938

74Blue

Colin Chong haha
Reckon he's best mates with Tommy Cheech.
Hopefully, the plans won't all go up in smoke

August 13, 2018, 10:56:57 PM
Reply #3939

Cozzie

Reckon he's best mates with Tommy Cheech.
Hopefully, the plans won't all go up in smoke

@BlueForYou will be gutted you've gotten here before him with this.

August 13, 2018, 11:11:29 PM
Reply #3940

van der Meyde

I see it as they got the person they wanted in place in 2016, due to various delays etc they couldn't title him up there and then so just put him in some semi-related role until such time as the actual job was ready to go

The recent 'recruitment' process would just be to go through the motions and tick the boxes
Also, you know, being involved in the redevelopment of Old Trafford and the construction of the Etihad is actually kind of relevant experience! (Though I'm absolutely trying to pretend he didn't play a role in the Park End being such a missed opportunity...)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:12:30 PM by van der Meyde »

August 13, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
Reply #3941

Alanvideo

Also, you know, being involved in the redevelopment of Old Trafford and the construction of the Etihad is actually kind of relevant experience! (Though I'm absolutely trying to pretend he didn't play a role in the Park End being such a missed opportunity...)
.................yes I would have kept quiet about the Park End. Hope he wasn't involved with the Everton Place fiasco.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 13, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
Reply #3942

BlueForYou

74B didn't beat me to it, Coz

A New Dope Deal, that!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 13, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
Reply #3943

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Ffs Everton, I bet it takes months now to replace him as head of estates. Itís just one step forward one step back.*

*this is most definitely sarcasm. I didnít even know we had a head of estates.
You may say it's a joke but presumably the transfer window for heads of estates won't open until the grass growing season ends in November?  Half a season of groundsmen struggling out of position until we get a head of estate who can dominate the pitch. Relying on Marcel to go out and find the right man again? Heard we're interested in a loan deal for a promising grass cutter from Barca.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 13, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
Reply #3944

BlueForYou

That'll be a guy named Mo

But he's gone to seed
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick