October 17, 2019, 07:59:19 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 472402 times)

July 23, 2019, 01:07:35 PM
Reply #4665

Simon Paul

Administrator
Reckon the wave is referring to the gigantic new main stand. Like a blue wave on the water.
The more I think the more it's going to be the rake of the seating and the curve of the outside of the stand. The cross section will look like a wave.

Everton Twitter will fume because its not made of water and the seats aren't surfboards.

July 23, 2019, 01:24:50 PM
Reply #4666

Toddacelli

The fume is going to be real.
Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Don't care if it's the ugliest stadium ever built. As long as it is unique and instantly recognisable, I'll be happy.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 23, 2019, 01:53:14 PM
Reply #4667

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Welled up on the bloody train when z cars kicked in you heart string pulling twats.

It's bloody happening isn't it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 23, 2019, 01:56:06 PM
Reply #4668

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Tom Davies is the man living out all our dreams in front of our eyes the little shagger.

Hope he has the armband and leads us out for our first game.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 23, 2019, 02:08:10 PM
Reply #4669

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
I have gone back to being a little kid waiting for Christmas after watching that video and can't wait for the designs to be revealed.

July 23, 2019, 02:42:44 PM
Reply #4670

Simon Paul

Administrator
I will be devastated when we leave Goodison Park, as much as I am excited at the prospect of our new ground

Its been my constant, it's been my second home. Its been where I have lived some incredible highs and feared some horrible lows. It forms some of my earliest memories, which are of watching us win leagues and beat all comers. It is my safe place. It is where I know I am among like minded people. Where I know we all want the same thing, we all celebrate the goals, and whince when the opposition score.

But BMD will be that too, just without the shared history in the beginning.

It will be where I build the memories I hold so dear with my kids and, God willing, their kids too.

On our last day at Goodison I hope the club can open early and close late. I want to be there as long as possible. I want to say goodbye. Not in a Sky Sports generated West Ham way. Quietly. And in our own individual ways.

Will be a difficult thing walking out of Goodison for the last time.

July 23, 2019, 02:59:33 PM
Reply #4671

Bally

Administrator
I can neither confirm nor deny that.

I will be at the consultation from early though
Have you seen the plans?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

July 23, 2019, 03:04:15 PM
Reply #4672

Alanvideo

On our last day at Goodison I hope the club can open early and close late. I want to be there as long as possible. I want to say goodbye. Not in a Sky Sports generated West Ham way. Quietly. And in our own individual ways.

......................don't worry on the frst point ,it will hardly get a mention on Sky.
But your last sentence really got to me. nod
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 23, 2019, 03:08:31 PM
Reply #4673

Ramjam

I will be devastated when we leave Goodison Park, as much as I am excited at the prospect of our new ground

Its been my constant, it's been my second home. Its been where I have lived some incredible highs and feared some horrible lows. It forms some of my earliest memories, which are of watching us win leagues and beat all comers. It is my safe place. It is where I know I am among like minded people. Where I know we all want the same thing, we all celebrate the goals, and whince when the opposition score.

But BMD will be that too, just without the shared history in the beginning.

It will be where I build the memories I hold so dear with my kids and, God willing, their kids too.

Welling up reading that and Iím on the other side of the world

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 23, 2019, 03:30:25 PM
Reply #4674

Gash

Global Moderator
Even if I can't get a ticket for the last game at Goodison I reckon I'll still come down and just stand outside bawling my eyes out for a few hours.

July 23, 2019, 06:16:55 PM
Reply #4675

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Only just thought of this, but it's going to be bloody freezing there in the winter.

July 23, 2019, 06:21:00 PM
Reply #4676

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
 The new heated seats and personal barista stations will take of that  ;)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

July 23, 2019, 06:21:26 PM
Reply #4677

Macca77

Only just thought of this, but it's going to be bloody freezing there in the winter.

And it fucking stinks around there as well

July 23, 2019, 06:23:10 PM
Reply #4678

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
And it fucking stinks around there as well

I walk past there loads of time and never noticed any kind of smell tnh

July 23, 2019, 06:26:14 PM
Reply #4679

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I want to say goodbye. Not in a Sky Sports generated West Ham way.

If the club did that then i'd be done
Simply simply lovely