October 20, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 473456 times)

July 25, 2019, 02:20:51 AM
Reply #4695

Smithers

I always though it was bibbys or libbys oil processing plant. Thats what i was told anyway. Probably an amalgamation of things
Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Ohhh right so that's a different thing to the smell people are talking about by Bramley Moore then!
Drove down the dock road / past Bramley Moore on days when I'd take the car to work...can't say I noticed any other smells but it's barely a snapshot I've got there really is it.

I could be wrong, but I reckon if the stench was that bad at Bramley Moore, surely the Titanic would've suffered / that's the type of stuff people give bad reviews on trip advisor over?

(I've just had a quick look before I posted...there's one or two reviews so far that talk about smells in the rooms themselves, or a 'sewage smell because it's an old building', but can't see any major stuff about the plant's smells ruining people's stays or whatever yet)

July 25, 2019, 12:07:19 PM
Reply #4696

Trowel

Happy Bramley Moore day everyone!

Impressed there have been no leaks so far.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 25, 2019, 01:50:56 PM
Reply #4697

Macca77

Wonder if we'll get any sort of coverage on Sky

July 25, 2019, 01:56:58 PM
Reply #4698

dangermouse

Happy Bramley Moore day everyone!

Impressed there have been no leaks so far.

Did fan groups get a look at it prior to release today? Listening to a few podcasts and the like I got the impression that they were trying to curb enthusiasm. Talking mainly about matchday experiences and suggesting that fans should remember that it is in fact, just somewhere we will play football... Paraphrasing a bit but it's the impression I got.

When is it released anyway? I'm way too excited...

Edit... Nooo its 7pm... Ive got to wait all day :(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 02:11:09 PM by dangermouse »
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

July 25, 2019, 01:57:56 PM
Reply #4699

Macca77

Anyone got any spare batteries for this

July 25, 2019, 03:21:11 PM
Reply #4700

Cereal Killer

Wonder if we'll get any sort of coverage on Sky

Nah the shite drew a friendly, so there’ll be round the clock coverage on how that means this is their year

July 25, 2019, 03:41:54 PM
Reply #4701

murph1588

July 25, 2019, 05:16:20 PM
Reply #4702

Macca77

July 25, 2019, 05:19:14 PM
Reply #4703

Waltzer

July 25, 2019, 05:20:13 PM
Reply #4704

Tinga

July 25, 2019, 05:22:31 PM
Reply #4705

Simon Paul

Administrator
Did fan groups get a look at it prior to release today? Listening to a few podcasts and the like I got the impression that they were trying to curb enthusiasm. Talking mainly about matchday experiences and suggesting that fans should remember that it is in fact, just somewhere we will play football... Paraphrasing a bit but it's the impression I got.

When is it released anyway? I'm way too excited...

Edit... Nooo its 7pm... Ive got to wait all day :(
Didn't get to see images, but got a briefing on the design etc

There's not much to tell really but personally speaking I hope they are holding something back and being deliberately "dull" regarding the actual design.

Lots of focus on being close to the pitch, lots of focus on the - quite frankly excellent - fan space outside and the preservation of heritage.

Get a feeling that like with any stadium there will be people who strongly dislike the plans. There will also be those who absolutely love it too. I hope we are all blown away and it's amazing but it really will be a surprise to everyone

July 25, 2019, 05:31:14 PM
Reply #4706

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure whether that's has me more excited
Didn't get to see images, but got a briefing on the design etc

There's not much to tell really but personally speaking I hope they are holding something back and being deliberately "dull" regarding the actual design.

Lots of focus on being close to the pitch, lots of focus on the - quite frankly excellent - fan space outside and the preservation of heritage.

Get a feeling that like with any stadium there will be people who strongly dislike the plans. There will also be those who absolutely love it too. I hope we are all blown away and it's amazing but it really will be a surprise to everyone
Thanks! But I'm not sure if that has me more excited or more frightened. Only 7 and a half hours to go!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

July 25, 2019, 07:04:44 PM
Reply #4707

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So just to clarify is it just the invite who will see the plans today and the rest of us tomorrow or will we all get a glimpse tonight?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2019, 07:07:16 PM
Reply #4708

Waltzer

So just to clarify is it just the invite who will see the plans today and the rest of us tomorrow or will we all get a glimpse tonight?
Expecting the usual twitter images to fly around regardless

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 25, 2019, 07:11:54 PM
Reply #4709

Toddacelli

https://twitter.com/Meisarch/status/1154331630594600960

Cocky fucker.

If this lad can deliver half of what he obviously thinks he can........ this is a landmark day Blues  :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates