October 22, 2019, 02:50:28 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 474066 times)

July 27, 2019, 05:53:44 AM
Reply #4950

Gash

Global Moderator

July 27, 2019, 12:00:28 PM
Reply #4951

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can we have that video embedded in the site somewhere so we donít have to go into a thread but can click on it whenever we want.

Itís a brilliant pick me up
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 27, 2019, 12:05:40 PM
Reply #4952

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
A few questions and mainly because I am
An idiot, but why are people saying one side of the ground is smaller than the others?

Also, I canít see what the Blue wave is?

My favourite part of the whole thing is ferry terminal drop off with bridge across to get to the growing. That would be the most unique feature of the whole thing.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 27, 2019, 12:37:34 PM
Reply #4953

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
An idiot, but why are people saying one side of the ground is smaller than the others?

My favourite part of the whole thing is ferry terminal drop off with bridge across to get to the growing. That would be the most unique feature of the whole thing.

Itís just that the ďhome endĒ is 13,000 the other end is less capacity.

I think the blue wave is what we want the home end to be thought of in the popular imagination.

July 27, 2019, 01:37:25 PM
Reply #4954

arteta4spain

Every time I hear the blue wave mentioned this goes through my head ;

July 27, 2019, 02:32:23 PM
Reply #4955

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting viewpoint, being environmentally aware I am disappointed I never thought about it myself. It will surely be a issue over the lifetime of the stadium.  :titanic:

We might need to do a massive floater in the Mersey instead.

Life jackets under your seat ? (Ffs)

July 27, 2019, 02:39:31 PM
Reply #4956

Picko1975

The end opposite the home end Ďdropsí lower than the height of the rest of the other 3 stands. Iím one of those people wondering whether itís been done like that on purpose or whether itís due to land constraints behind that stand. I just think that if the stand was the same height as the others it would maybe look more aesthetically pleasing but would also increase the capacity slightly too. Itís the only part of the design that I could question in anyway to be fair

July 27, 2019, 03:33:34 PM
Reply #4957

Lazarou

Life jackets under your seat ? (Ffs)

:thumbsup: :titanic:

The players have already been issued with them so why shouldn't the fans, they were testing them last week.

"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

July 27, 2019, 03:35:56 PM
Reply #4958

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Itís just that the ďhome endĒ is 13,000 the other end is less capacity.

I think the blue wave is what we want the home end to be thought of in the popular imagination.

Yeah, think it's just our version of Yellow Wall, and to be honest its nice branding... Maybe our collective imaginations ran away with it a little bit and started thinking the stand itself would be shaped like a rolling wave or whatever.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 27, 2019, 03:46:37 PM
Reply #4959

Ramjam

Jamo will get this one.

Call it the RBB

The Royal Blue Block

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 27, 2019, 04:03:40 PM
Reply #4960

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Isnít the Ďwaveí the shape of the roof from above? When Meis tweeted about a Bluenami Iím sure there was a cartoon drawing of a wave that was a similar shape. Could be completely wrong
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 27, 2019, 04:13:04 PM
Reply #4961

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The end opposite the home end Ďdropsí lower than the height of the rest of the other 3 stands. Iím one of those people wondering whether itís been done like that on purpose or whether itís due to land constraints behind that stand. I just think that if the stand was the same height as the others it would maybe look more aesthetically pleasing but would also increase the capacity slightly too. Itís the only part of the design that I could question in anyway to be fair

It will be site constraints or budget.

Iím sure they would have realised the capacity could be bigger if they just copied the other end.

July 27, 2019, 04:24:52 PM
Reply #4962

Toddacelli

It will be site constraints or budget.

Iím sure they would have realised the capacity could be bigger if they just copied the other end.

Maybe a deliberate attempt to lessen the away support in some way?

I, personally, would have left the fucking roof off that bit!

:snigger:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 27, 2019, 05:10:03 PM
Reply #4963

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

July 27, 2019, 06:09:00 PM
Reply #4964

Simon Paul

Administrator
On a good day on phase one of the consultation, they had 350 people through the doors

Yesteday they had 1,200