September 22, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

Poll

MOTM (What do you mean where the fuck have these polls been?)

Joel
0 (0%)
Coleman
1 (1.3%)
Williams
0 (0%)
Funes Mori
0 (0%)
Oviedo
3 (3.9%)
Gana
1 (1.3%)
Barry
8 (10.4%)
Bolasie
2 (2.6%)
Barkley
30 (39%)
Mirallas
0 (0%)
Lukaku
31 (40.3%)
Cleverley (Sub)
0 (0%)
Jagielka (Sub)
1 (1.3%)
Lennon (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Everton V West Ham - Sunday Oct 30th 1.30pm  (Read 23039 times)

October 30, 2016, 06:35:34 PM
Read 23039 times

stirlingblue

EDIT: I'm a dozy bastard who thought this was an away game...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 06:46:18 PM by stirlingblue »

October 31, 2016, 12:21:48 AM
Reply #1

stirlingblue

These are the games we need to win .Second in the first half but we really came into it in the second .Well done to Yannick for the cross and for Rom getting the goal .I thought Ross had his best for a while and a few more of them will do me .May be Ashley is better on the left but Ramiro did all asked of him.Brian had a solid game and earned his pay ,some great blocks and he doesn't know when he is beaten .Very happy for Joel too a faultless performance and two or three good saves but mostly he dominated the box ,may be Pep will want him now as he can play with his feet . I thought Gareth Barry had a quiet game and that was perfect with him on so many yellows .Tom was fine but didn't do any harm so good for him Seamus was in great form ,again .No great shakes but solid .An all round solid performance by the lads and one we can push on from

I don't know why but your insistence on using first names makes me uncomfortable

October 31, 2016, 01:05:42 PM
Reply #2

stirlingblue

Ruud Gullitt talking about Koeman on match of the day 2, refered to him as busy bollocks

That was funny, but in general his chat was shit last night.

He answered the questions as if he'd never seen Everton or Barkley before which was weird as he's usually pretty good with his analysis.