December 11, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 19786 times)

November 06, 2016, 01:31:58 AM
Reply #300

Shogun

Administrator
Worst performance I can remember for at least 7-8 years.

We had worse last season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 06, 2016, 01:32:19 AM
Reply #301

brittcop1

Er were you on Mars last year?:) Liverpool? Leicester? Sunderland? Pretty much every game after Christmas...I'm willing to out this down to a one off. A place we suck, shit hot Chelski team, bad shape bad performance, break coming up yada yada...we will come back strong:)

November 06, 2016, 01:33:25 AM
Reply #302

minty

About as bad as most vs Arsenal under Moyes.

November 06, 2016, 01:37:59 AM
Reply #303

kramer0

my west Ham mates are slagging me off that how bad we are

How does that work?

I could have sworn that we just brushed West Ham aside 2-0 less than a week ago but maybe I'm losing it.

November 06, 2016, 01:41:16 AM
Reply #304

bacon sarnie

Biggest defeat in 7 years.

'84 mins: Has there been a more one-sided game all season?' Guardian

Dear me.........

November 06, 2016, 01:41:38 AM
Reply #305

WeimaranerBlues

Calm down lads, got beat by a team in a rich vain of form / playing in a system that suits them  for a while , and we changed it ( in hindsight always think Rom gets absolutely no service or help and cant play on his own against a 3) ,
it back fired .........apart from the Coleman foul on Costa in the 1st 10 min did I think yes were up for this,

not the worst performance in 7-8 years , plenty of them last season.......................

we will now get to see  what Ron is made of , could be a watershed moment for some of them players.

November 06, 2016, 01:42:35 AM
Reply #306

Tinga

Turned it off at 3 nil. See you all in 2 weeks or whatever.

November 06, 2016, 01:43:41 AM
Reply #307

Trowel

First on Match of the Day.

Might set the clocks back again.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 06, 2016, 01:45:16 AM
Reply #308

fubarruk

Offered less than nothing today, men against boys and a true indication of where we 'really' are

November 06, 2016, 01:45:32 AM
Reply #309

minty

Is that Oviedo and Barry banned for next game for 5 yellows?

November 06, 2016, 01:46:16 AM
Reply #310

Ross

We had worse last season.

We never reached that level of shite last year. We always had goal threat no matter how poor the defence were.  Today we offered nothing at all. No goal threat, no commitment and worse of all no pride. This was like the time we'd qualified for the CL and went out on a 3 day bender and got our arses handed to us by Arsenal. It was like a charity match or kids versus dads game.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 06, 2016, 01:50:57 AM
Reply #311

Mayor Farnum

It's shown us what real top four challengers are made of. Watershed for the club as a whole if we are serious about aiming for the top.

November 06, 2016, 01:51:14 AM
Reply #312

Major Clanger

Weirdly, the good thing is that it was so bad that we're unlikely to repeat it. No-one will go "well, it almost worked, let's try to play the same way again, only better", like we did last season.

We weren't going to win this game anyway, so as embarrassing as the manner of the defeat was, the only tangible hit was to our goal difference. But if it provokes a reaction out of the players, we might even end up better off.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 06, 2016, 01:51:27 AM
Reply #313

everton1952

It will take Koeman and Moshiri 2 years to get rid of players past their best, and offload average to poor players of which we have at least 5 or 6. A big worry is someone still at the club authorized summer signings such as Valencia and Bolassie plus whoever signed Niasse and offered Gibson an extended 2 year contract. They should be called to account.

November 06, 2016, 01:53:10 AM
Reply #314

Major Clanger

It will take Koeman and Moshiri 2 years to get rid of players past their best, and offload average to poor players of which we have at least 5 or 6. A big worry is someone still at the club authorized summer signings such as Valencia and Bolassie plus whoever signed Niasse and offered Gibson an extended 2 year contract. They should be called to account.

Why is everybody so keen on getting rid of players? Shouldn't we sign players instead to improve?
I didn't even remember I had a signature.