November 19, 2017, 06:20:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester United  (Read 13054 times)

December 03, 2016, 05:52:27 PM
Reply #15

Ross

Between November last year and January this year Koeman's Southampton played ten games and lost eight of them. The one win they did have was a 4-0 thumping of Arsenal.

So if he is only going to win one game each winter please let it be against United, and please let it be a thumping.

Fuck that's depressing reading when you consider our coming fixtures and present form.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 03, 2016, 05:53:32 PM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Between November last year and January this year Koeman's Southampton played ten games and lost eight of them. The one win they did have was a 4-0 thumping of Arsenal.

So if he is only going to win one game each winter please let it be against United, and please let it be a thumping.
I'd rather thump liverpool

Simply simply lovely

December 03, 2016, 07:27:15 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

What were Ranieri's Leicester doing last season and what are they doing this?

What's in the past is irrelevant.

And didn't Saints finish 7th, way above us?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 03, 2016, 08:31:34 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Wouldn't mind smashing the shite maybe once in my life time.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 03, 2016, 09:26:25 PM
Reply #19

Evertonian in NC

I'm already 43.  Tick tock, FFS.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 03, 2016, 10:43:07 PM
Reply #20

andydgg

I was looking forward to it, but the bastards at work won't let me off, so hope you all enjoy the everton win it's my birthday monday too!!! had to put my ticket on stub hub and I'll probably get no buyer just to rub salt into the wound...

December 03, 2016, 10:47:46 PM
Reply #21

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I was looking forward to it, but the bastards at work won't let me off, so hope you all enjoy the everton win it's my birthday monday too!!! had to put my ticket on stub hub and I'll probably get no buyer just to rub salt into the wound...

ill take it off you for free ;D
I have to return some videotapes.

December 04, 2016, 02:23:07 AM
Reply #22

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Well in the league we've only scored 3 against them (and won) once since 1964 so it's in quite a few people's lifetimes :(

December 04, 2016, 04:06:05 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Well in the league we've only scored 3 against them (and won) once since 1964 so it's in quite a few people's lifetimes :(

Fucking horrible stat that.

It really is a curse being on this side of that rivalry. I've always thought we will eventually get our time but it never seems to come.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 04, 2016, 04:12:12 AM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

............was that the Andy Johnson game ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 04, 2016, 05:15:50 AM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
You just already know we're not gonna turn up for the first half and that we will need a half time bollocking
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 04, 2016, 05:20:19 AM
Reply #26

Ramjam

I fancy us to beat United today, they are as inconsistent as us, we are at home, no Rooney great Goodson atmosphere to kick start our season, off load the shit in our squad in January and bring in the quality that will put us into Europe next season, quite easy really
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 04, 2016, 08:26:38 AM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
Decided I'm going to give Mirallas one last chance in this one, if it's a boss atmosphere and we get going then it's the sort of match he'll thrive in and he's scored in this fixture the last couple of wins.

He might be up for it after a couple of matches on the bench as well, not that any of our players seem up for a match these days.

Expecting something like:

Stekelenburg
Coleman Williams Funes Baines
Gana Barry
Bolasie Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku

Tell Coleman to just let Bolasie do his thing and he can mark Martial instead of attempting to cross a ball.
I don't like the idea of a Williams-Funes Mori partnership (or anything-Funes Mori partnership for that matter) but it's what I expect. Jags simply can't play after recent performances.
Remember when Barkley and Lukaku actually had something of a partnership going on, like three years ago? Let's try and get that going again, ey?

We'll batter these.

Or we'll lose 2-1 and I'll unleash a verbal assault on Tom Cleverley after he gives away a needless foul in the last minute of injury time.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 04, 2016, 12:17:41 PM
Reply #28

gerrybriz

:)A great win here against the Manks is on the cards, get them fired up BEFORE the start/ dont forget we will have ROONEY sitting in the Stands, a good result and he will be wanting to come HOME in January,YES PLEASE -gerrybriz

December 04, 2016, 01:12:30 PM
Reply #29

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think he might play Mori due to the height of Pogba and Ibrahimovic.

Got to be a good chance he'll go with a midfield three of Gueye Barry McCarthy.

Then a forward 3 of Bolasie Lukaku and someone.

Could well be Mirallas' turn to not do much.