November 24, 2017, 10:04:53 AM

Author Topic: NSNO Awards 2016  (Read 4311 times)

December 07, 2016, 03:19:35 PM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Making a late run for moaner of the year James?
Must have modified the post about a thousand times, the @button wouldnt work!!

Simply simply lovely

December 07, 2016, 11:33:42 PM
Reply #31

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
"@Shropshire Blue should rightly nail this. Lovely fella too".

Oh Jimmy,  please say you'll marry me.❤😍
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

December 07, 2016, 11:42:38 PM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
"@Shropshire Blue should rightly nail this. Lovely fella too".

Oh Jimmy,  please say you'll marry me.❤😍
Feeling the love but I'm already taken, sorry

Simply simply lovely

December 08, 2016, 01:16:21 AM
Reply #33

Macca77

Feeling the love but I'm already taken, sorry

Yeah hes taken so keep your fucking hands off

<clicks fingers ans skips out of thread>

December 08, 2016, 03:55:43 AM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What's all this most stoned bullshit ya'll just proving who's really the most underrated around here.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 11, 2016, 08:53:50 PM
Reply #35

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
LOL

@Audrey Horne I think if you ask Alan Stubbs on his feelings about both Everton and Celtic, he'd be pretty conflicted too. If you can love more than one person in your life, you can love more than one team.

Its been an interesting year, and despite getting x3 votes for 'poster that needs banning' as @Gash  has always said I'm happy to always play the antagonist and pantomine villain.

Meanwhile everyone else can lick each others arses , form their own little cliques and pretend 36 year old Gareth Barry's are the future, Tom Cleverly is anything oter than bang average and think Ashley Williams is better at football than John Stones. Meanwhile Ross Barkley needs to stop trying to play football and become formulaic and boring and abused after every mistake.

Thats the attitude and  level of conversation sometimes on here and from Evertonians generally - and apart from @Bluedylan @Sir Stealth @Bally @Simon Paul and even @Gash being notable mentions on here, this year has felt like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Happy Christmas to Everton FC anyway. Hopefully our NYs resolution is to embrace players who play proper football and bin off has beens like Gareth Barry and limited footballers like Ashley Williams.

You literally never stop moaning or take time off from being on the bounce. You seriously need to chill, it can't be healthy.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:55:06 PM by Bob Sacamano »

December 13, 2016, 07:29:48 PM
Reply #36

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Main

- Best Poster 2016 - gonna go with @Rhys. @GLewis comes very close but the use of smiley faces just edges him slightly behind I'm afraid.
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @TheRam.  Shout outs to @Confucius who seems to be getting grief on here but adds loads to the forum in his own unique way.
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - I actually think @Lxxx improvement came in 2015, but I can't think of anyone else.
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 - @Gash 
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @Haile GAZrselassie

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Brownie20 with the rinse and repeat post. Nailed it.
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - The recent Rooney thread with endless debates about what transfer fee, contract length, salary, sign on bonus and sponsorship rights would or would not be acceptable did my  fucking head in. http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=55135.165 .
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - loads that I can't remember, but @Escla getting his knickers in a twist when people started slagging off Andy Townsend was pretty amusing.

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 @brap2
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 @Ross
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 @Optimistic Blue
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 @Goaljira
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Dirty Ticket is a miserable racist. Though I think he was actually banned. I'd also have temporarily banned @Thomas for all his Celtic shite. Actually think he brings a decent amount to the forum and starts some ok threads from time to time. And yes you're allowed to support another football team, but fuck off banging on about Celtic on here, an Everton fan forum. The picture of Celtic fans in his signature does my nut in and should be removed.
- Worst Poster 2016 @efcforlife his posts are just the worst.

December 13, 2016, 07:41:13 PM
Reply #37

Thomas

Main

- Best Poster 2016 - gonna go with @Rhys. @GLewis comes very close but the use of smiley faces just edges him slightly behind I'm afraid.
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 - @TheRam.  Shout outs to @Confucius who seems to be getting grief on here but adds loads to the forum in his own unique way.
- Most Improved Poster 2016 - I actually think @Lxxx improvement came in 2015, but I can't think of anyone else.

Posts & Threads

- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - The recent Rooney thread with endless debates about what transfer fee, contract length, salary, sign on bonus and sponsorship rights would or would not be acceptable did my  fucking head in. http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=55135.165 .
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - loads that I can't remember, but @Escla getting his knickers in a twist when people started slagging off Andy Townsend was pretty amusing.

The less serious stuff;

- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Dirty Ticket is a miserable racist. Though I think he was actually banned. I'd also have temporarily banned @Thomas for all his Celtic shite. Actually think he brings a decent amount to the forum and starts some ok threads from time to time. And yes you're allowed to support another football team, but fuck off banging on about Celtic on here, an Everton fan forum. The picture of Celtic fans in his signature does my nut in and should be removed.

What picture, there isnt one? Not for like, the last 6 months. Ask @Gash , we discussed it before the season started.  Anyway tbh I cant understand how you can find that annoying. It isn't harming you, is it?

But cheers for the other comments, its ironic that the 'Constructive Criticism of Koeman' thread is 22 pages since I last checked and who started it?

I get a lot of discussion going on here and I dont think it gets rememebered probably because of some of the outbursts I have. Usually on Naismith. Which I was right about. But never mind.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:43:25 PM by Thomas »

December 13, 2016, 07:42:56 PM
Reply #38

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
What picture, there isnt one? Anyway tbh I cant understand how you can find that annoying. It isn't harming you, is it?

Ah, well there was one. Please don't put it back, always makes my day slightly worse seeing it.

December 13, 2016, 07:44:56 PM
Reply #39

Thomas

Ah, well there was one. Please don't put it back, always makes my day slightly worse seeing it.

Why?

Come on pal, a picture of a green and white kit or indeed the majority of other random pictures hardly ruins your day, does it?

I've had poets and all sorts of shite for my avatar in the past and nobody complained - what next - your offended by a poet so I should be banned for having that as my avatar?

And why would you ban someone who makes a decent contribution?

December 13, 2016, 07:48:14 PM
Reply #40

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Why?

Come on pal, a picture of a green and white kit or indeed the majority of other random pictures hardly ruins your day, does it?

I've had poets and all sorts of shite for my avatar in the past and nobody complained - what next - your offended by a poet so I should be banned for having that as my avatar?

And why would you ban someone who makes a decent contribution?

I said temporarily ban. So you'd learn that no one, not a single other person, wants to hear you bang on about fucking Celtic.

Maybe try being considerate to others.

December 13, 2016, 08:00:03 PM
Reply #41

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Main

Posts & Threads

The less serious stuff;

:(

December 15, 2016, 06:52:35 PM
Reply #42

stirlingblue

Right, let's give this a shot:

Main

- Best Poster 2016 - @Brownie20
- Best General Forum Poster 2016 @Major Clanger
- Most Improved Poster 2016 @Lxxx - Honestly thought he was being a Troll last year, but find myself agreeing with most of his posts now
- Most Underrated Poster 2016 @DannyR and an honorable mention for @Simon Paul since nobody is giving him credit
- Funniest Poster 2016 - @pjk cracking drunk poster (I assume)

Posts & Threads

- Best Thead/Post 2016 - @Shropshire Blue and his scarf
- Worst Thread/Post 2016 - The one about the cladding
- Funniest Thread/Post 2016 - Trivial things you hate

The less serious stuff;

- Person who likely posted mostly stoned in 2016 @sam of the south
- Forum Nazi of the Year 2016 @Gash
- Forum Hipster of the Year 2016 - My memory is failing me here, the lad who loved Martinez to the end
- Forum Sexual Deviant of the Year 2016 - @Optimistic Blue
- Poster who took himself/herself too seriously 2016 - @Confucius purely for the frequently dropped race card
- Poster you'd meet with for a pint 2016 - Had the pleasure of doing this with @DannyR but I imagine a brandy with @Major Clanger would be a fun evening
- Biggest kneejerker 2016 -
- Biggest Moaner 2016 @Thomas because the suggestion that we sign Valencia for 14m is fresh in my mind
- Poster who should have been banned 2016 @Thomas for the Celtic stuff
- Worst Poster 2016 - Everybody is pretty sound on here, maybe @therealdunc for his right wing crap
- Posters in the Clique 2016 - I'm afraid I don't know, I'm still awaiting my invite....

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 06:54:14 PM by stirlingblue »

December 15, 2016, 07:16:31 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

The cladding thread getting slaughtered here, was my thread as well you fucking swines

December 15, 2016, 07:17:07 PM
Reply #44

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The cladding thread getting slaughtered here, was my thread as well you fucking swines
The idea was fine, the content was drivel

Simply simply lovely