November 24, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 23474 times)

December 15, 2016, 09:27:59 PM
Reply #60

Rodenplav64

If we can withstand the first 15mins in which they will come at us all guns blazing we might just beat them for once . The slow starts worry me .

December 15, 2016, 09:48:39 PM
Reply #61

Shogun

Administrator
If we can withstand the first 15mins in which they will come at us all guns blazing we might just beat them for once . The slow starts worry me .

They're probably the best starters in the league and we're probably the worst so far this season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 15, 2016, 11:38:45 PM
Reply #62

blue slug

you could see us being two or three nil down in the first 15-20 minutes if we start our worst and them there best

December 16, 2016, 02:37:50 AM
Reply #63

TheTone

Hope this girl is much happier Monday night , what a grim night that was  :headbang:

December 16, 2016, 03:48:44 AM
Reply #64

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
God I'm hating this.

My kingdom for a night like the other night. My soul for a thousand years for a Ross Barkley winner.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 16, 2016, 03:57:51 AM
Reply #65

Paddockoldie

Just got to watch being hit on the break like in the anfield shambles... get at them, give no quarter and stop the predictable wing place that produces little. Put it through to Rom with pace and let him smash them out of his way.... the battles in the mind.

December 16, 2016, 05:28:29 AM
Reply #66

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
if ross got the winner, i think id die on the spot out of happiness.
I have to return some videotapes.

December 16, 2016, 02:24:31 PM
Reply #67

BlueForYou

I hate derbies, the build up, the lot - I'll take a 0-0 and forget it!

However, a Barkley super show with a late penalty and it's Happy Christmas!

Take 'em on, and show the boss, Ross!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 06:49:01 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 16, 2016, 05:28:02 PM
Reply #68

hill135

Just checked Lawro's predictions and surprised to see he's gone for 1-1.

Still, in his hypothetical league table Liverpool are top with no defeats lolol

December 16, 2016, 05:44:28 PM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just checked Lawro's predictions and surprised to see he's gone for 1-1.

Still, in his hypothetical league table Liverpool are top with no defeats lolol
They must be about five years undefeated now

Simply simply lovely

December 16, 2016, 05:51:36 PM
Reply #70

Macca77

I've just clicked on Carragher's derby stories on sky sports, no idea why did, I'm so fucking angry right now

December 16, 2016, 05:53:12 PM
Reply #71

Evertonian in NC

I don't think Mori has the temperament for these matches.

I know people will say he played in those wild derbies for River but that doesn't mean he has the right mentality for it.

Penalty or red card from him seems likely to me. Hopefully he learnt from last year.

Holgate is rested and ready.

/skipped the tanned part, DUH
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 16, 2016, 06:42:53 PM
Reply #72

Bluedylan

I think we can do this. Usually dreading it, but fuck that, I'm not interested in taking a point and moving on. It's time we beat them, and that Arsenal game couldn't have come at a more opportune moment to galvanise us.

We all know they're a good team and work as hard as anyone, so it's unlikely that we'll out-graft them. But their defence and their keeper(s) are big vulnerabilities. As usual with us, it's about mentality and bottle, as much as it's about tactics and systems.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 16, 2016, 07:34:44 PM
Reply #73

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Starrting to get mega nervous now. I fucking hate them so much, i hate everything about them, i just want us to show up for once.
I have to return some videotapes.

December 16, 2016, 08:13:07 PM
Reply #74

Waltzer

Starrting to get mega nervous now. I fucking hate them so much, i hate everything about them, i just want us to show up for once.

I think you nailed it about us turning up for once. We used to raise our game as we were always massive underdogs, probably still lose but we'd give it our best. The years when there hasnt been much between us on paper they still seem to raise there game and we rarely do.
Worried about this game and given our current struggles and unpredictability were more likely to get turned over big style rather than anything positive coming from it