July 23, 2019, 09:33:53 AM

Author Topic: Operation Goodison  (Read 4765 times)

January 06, 2010, 12:28:02 AM
Reply #15

ihatecollina

that woman announcers voice goes right through me.... i'd swear it was Jamie Carragher with that high pitched voice..!!
The bird in the pink is back.....

January 06, 2010, 12:56:32 AM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

Used to work there and BBB is right.

Plus that were on the subject of bangin the woman who does the voice, was havin a convo with my season ticket mate about the red head that comes on when people are doing Hit the bar at half time.........would you?

January 06, 2010, 01:02:40 AM
Reply #17

BootleBlueBoy

Plus that were on the subject of bangin the woman who does the voice, was havin a convo with my season ticket mate about the red head that comes on when people are doing Hit the bar at half time.........would you?

yes, yes, and yes....

January 06, 2010, 01:34:39 AM
Reply #18

Cantoffie

i was a steward a couple of years back, each steward has a (E) point, ull see em spray painted around the ground, when the announcement goes out 'standby operation goodison' all the stewards go to their E points, then 'commence operation goodison' goes out and all the E points in the ground are checked via cctv. as mentioned early its an evacuation procedure
the other one that alot of people ask is the alarm that goes off with 15 mins to go, thats the signal to let the exit stewards know the magnetic locks have been released on the exit gates so they can open em

That exlpains it, thanks mate.

i have allways wondered myself.
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

January 06, 2010, 01:55:14 AM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
I thought it was a code that the PA women used to tell Moyes when to make substitutions.

January 06, 2010, 02:08:53 AM
Reply #20

Bily No Pace

hahaha I've had this convo many times. I def would, would like a closer view though...
Bily No Pace has no signature

January 06, 2010, 02:09:20 AM
Reply #21

ihatecollina

the red head....deffo
The bird in the pink is back.....

January 06, 2010, 04:04:28 AM
Reply #22

BootleBlueBoy

hahaha I've had this convo many times. I def would, would like a closer view though...

she sits on the back row of the subs bench, she has been on motd a few times when moyesey has been stood on the line.... quite fookable

January 06, 2010, 04:14:12 AM
Reply #23

Bily No Pace

she sits on the back row of the subs bench, she has been on motd a few times when moyesey has been stood on the line.... quite fookable

I need a facebook!
Bily No Pace has no signature

January 06, 2010, 04:23:24 AM
Reply #24

Bob Sacamano

Its actually made me  lolol at how many people have had the same conversation about her, my mate said he is gona bring his mega camera an we can have a zoom in. Am gonna keep my eyes peeled on MOTD for a blimp. I used to have a red head bird a few yrs back. She was a Fucking lunatic, it was Fucking amazing  nod

January 06, 2010, 04:24:46 AM
Reply #25

Thom

Administrator

Definitely. As has been said, seen a couple of close ups of her on MOTD and kept my eye on here on Saturday as there was sod all else to look at.

January 06, 2010, 04:31:46 AM
Reply #26

DannyR

Indeed i would