July 24, 2019, 12:18:08 PM

Author Topic: Jutkiewicz aka Jukebox  (Read 2086 times)

January 05, 2010, 07:31:26 PM
Read 2086 times

Blueney-tunes

Instead of extending his loan wouldnt it have made sense calling him back?
Hes got lots of game time, been banging in goals and also has been without major injury..

How long till Vaughans out again? dont get me wrong chuffed for him to be back scoring etc
but gotta think about the club not about favours to players.
Agard has nothing but reserve games really.
Baxter looks pony after the hype around him (new Rooney etc) and the police counterfeit money problems are/have clearly affected
his game.

Lukas would seem like the obviously choice..
not to mention Moyes himself brought him and also spent a cool Million on him.

January 05, 2010, 07:53:08 PM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

I could bang in the goals in the spl, leave him too it, he won't make it at Everton.

January 05, 2010, 08:09:52 PM
Reply #2

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He does have a good shot on him, but the pace of the Premiership might be his big hurdle.

I'd certainly give him a chance as a sub but whilst his performances in Scotland will have given him confidence as has been proven many times success in the SPL rarely equals success in the Premiership.

January 05, 2010, 08:22:05 PM
Reply #3

Rhys

Moyes would play Cahill or Fellaini up front over Lukas, and probably Agard as well so there is little point him being here. Not forgetting Donovan as well.

January 05, 2010, 10:54:33 PM
Reply #4

sukulpat

Just trying to bring him back. We can not rely only on Vaughan

January 06, 2010, 12:26:16 AM
Reply #5

ihatecollina

The lad just isnt good enough i'm afraid.... as a previous poster says.. I could score in the SPL
The bird in the pink is back.....

January 06, 2010, 01:30:42 AM
Reply #6

toffee_scot

Moyes would play Cahill or Fellaini up front over Lukas, and probably Agard as well so there is little point him being here. Not forgetting Donovan as well.

Indeed, remember Anichebe was our only recognised striker yet Moyes preferred to play Fellaini and Cahill. Moyes would only start fielding Jutkeiwicz if we had absolutely no other experienced players available and Moyes is forced to put him on the pitch when a player gets injured.

Anyway I can't see Jutkeiwicz staying at Everton in the long term.

January 06, 2010, 01:40:08 AM
Reply #7

Cantoffie

agreeed, He is doing more good for himself at a club where he is playing... unlike here where he has a list of players ahead of him.
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

January 06, 2010, 02:18:42 AM
Reply #8

Mayor Farnum

I'm sure I read somewhere that we are extending his loan to give Motherwell more time to come up with a permenant deal. 

January 06, 2010, 03:39:53 AM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm sure I read somewhere that we are extending his loan to give Motherwell more time to come up with a permenant deal. 

Yeah, him and Ruddy until the end of the season. Looks like we'll blow a bit of cash on them though, Motherwell, like most Scottish clubs haven't a pot to piss in. I doubt they would even have a couple of hundred thousand to throw at the deal.

Maybe they'll take a leaf out of our book and pay it up over about 20 years.  :eh: