November 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 11358 times)

January 01, 2017, 07:26:58 PM
Reply #30

Ross

He might have been doing what Roberto used to do with the behind the front players whe playing 3 games in a week and play them for 60 minutes in each match so it's the equivalent of 2 matches. Barry has come off at the same time in both matches so wouldn't be surprised to see Barry start and Davies on after 60-65 again.

Thanks Rhys you've just managed to make national hangover day even worse.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 01, 2017, 07:45:22 PM
Reply #31

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He might have been doing what Roberto used to do with the behind the front players whe playing 3 games in a week and play them for 60 minutes in each match so it's the equivalent of 2 matches. Barry has come off at the same time in both matches so wouldn't be surprised to see Barry start and Davies on after 60-65 again.

I noticed that too.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 01, 2017, 09:29:25 PM
Reply #32

Everton Mint

January 01, 2017, 10:44:30 PM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Soton manager moaning that they're the only team playing 3 games in 6 days...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-face-tired-southampton-claude-12392275

Well, we've had 2 away games in 4 days. Saints were at home for their Christmas and did poorly in both games.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 02, 2017, 04:06:47 AM
Reply #34

TSGun

Think we'll win this one.

January 02, 2017, 04:35:07 AM
Reply #35

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've no doubt that with Puel stating that Southampton are really tired at the moment and with their best defender out suspended and their main striker out injured that we will come out all guns blazing and be up 3-0 at the break with Tom Davies and Mason Holgate running the show
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 02, 2017, 05:54:14 AM
Reply #36

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I've no doubt that with Puel stating that Southampton are really tired at the moment and with their best defender out suspended and their main striker out injured that we will come out all guns blazing and be up 3-0 at the break with Tom Davies and Mason Holgate running the show

I love that you already thinking ahead to the 2017 awards. But I doubt you will win poster most likely to be stoned no matter how hard you try.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:21:50 AM by Confucius »
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 02, 2017, 07:36:59 AM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I love that you already thinking ahead to the 2017 awards. But I doubt you will win poster most likely to be stones no matter how hard you try.

He doesn't make nearly enough errors.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2017, 09:22:09 AM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He doesn't make nearly enough errors.

What???
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 02, 2017, 06:09:44 PM
Reply #39

MarcusFenix

Going to the match today, sat on Top Balcony so come and say hi

Wearing my retro 1984 Cup Final shirt which my gorgeous daughter got me for Christmas
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

January 02, 2017, 06:17:38 PM
Reply #40

Alanvideo

Going to the match today, sat on Top Balcony so come and say hi

Wearing my retro 1984 Cup Final shirt which my gorgeous daughter got me for Christmas
..............hope it's fleece lined mate ,going to be Baltic up there  :hug:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 02, 2017, 06:57:29 PM
Reply #41

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Nothing better.

I have to return some videotapes.

January 02, 2017, 07:02:12 PM
Reply #42

MarcusFenix

..............hope it's fleece lined mate ,going to be Baltic up there  :hug:

Got an Everton branded hoodie that is fleece lined, you wouldn't know it was Everton, just has a small little badge on the left arm, keeps my old bones warm ;-)
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

January 02, 2017, 07:32:49 PM
Reply #43

Simon Paul

Administrator
Missing this as I've had to work. Could possibly have made it but it's Southampton and it would have meant abandoning the car somewhere like county road and making a mad dash to see the first half so going to watch online instead

Feels weird being a home match day and me not going

January 02, 2017, 07:36:54 PM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.