November 19, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

Poll

Where will Bilyaletdinov find his home?

Left wing
Right wing
The "Cahill" Role
Centre midfield
Another club

Author Topic: Dini' the Russian  (Read 8222 times)

January 06, 2010, 08:16:17 AM
Read 8222 times

.Rimbo.

What do we reckon then? Hopefully this'll spark a lil debate.

deCoubertin

January 06, 2010, 08:28:04 AM
Reply #1

huck

We haven't really seen him in the middle. He says that is his preferred position. He looks more comfortable on the right rather than the left to me. However, I think he lacks the pace and movement of a wide player. The Cahill role I'd say.
Le Berry

January 06, 2010, 10:28:46 AM
Reply #2

cantoffee

The "cahile role" but he'll play it differently. I don't think he'll score as many goals as cahill(or what he did before this season) but he'll be a great link between forwards and midfield and set up both strikers and midfielders for goals and obviously chip in with a few as well.

January 06, 2010, 12:12:08 PM
Reply #3

Cantoffie

Center of Mid for me. He has the creativity to make it there. I would like him there ans a Defensive mid along side him.
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

January 06, 2010, 04:56:15 PM
Reply #4

ForzaItalia

Behind a front man, in the hole, the Cahill role I guess.

Still needs plenty more time before we make a judgement. From what I have seen this season he's shown glimpses of real class and looked on a different level from everyone else. On other occasions he's looked absolute shite.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

January 06, 2010, 05:13:46 PM
Reply #5

Bily No Pace

Behind a front man, in the hole, the Cahill role I guess.

Still needs plenty more time before we make a judgement. From what I have seen this season he's shown glimpses of real class and looked on a different level from everyone else. On other occasions he's looked absolute shite.

I agree. I want him to be a success because he seems like he is genuine class and a nice person, but some of his passing has been awful. I don't mind if he can't beat a player but as long as he knows this and stops trying. As for his position I think for now he;s fine on the left, he's 10 times the player osman is out there and being left footed he can cut in and shoot with his left.
Bily No Pace has no signature

January 06, 2010, 05:15:17 PM
Reply #6

MmmBlueRamirez

As for his position I think for now he;s fine on the left, he's 10 times the player osman is out there and being left footed he can cut in and shoot with his left.

don't you mean right? :lolol:
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 06, 2010, 05:17:45 PM
Reply #7

Bily No Pace

January 06, 2010, 05:21:10 PM
Reply #8

ForzaItalia

I agree. I want him to be a success because he seems like he is genuine class and a nice person, but some of his passing has been awful. I don't mind if he can't beat a player but as long as he knows this and stops trying. As for his position I think for now he;s fine on the left, he's 10 times the player osman is out there and being left footed he can cut in and shoot with his left.

Cut inside and use one of his two left feet.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

January 06, 2010, 05:32:58 PM
Reply #9

goodison85

id rather not see him in the Cahill role to be honest.

Cahill fights and tussles for the ball, billy doesnt. he seems to back out of 50/50 balls all the time too. i dont think hes got that hint of aggression that you need to play in the hole that Cahill and even Fellaini have. dont get me wrong i think he will come good, but until he settles into the squad im not sure we'll get to see what he can really do.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

January 06, 2010, 05:34:05 PM
Reply #10

Blueney-tunes

Cahill role?? dont think so. Not for 9 million Everton Rupees.

January 06, 2010, 05:38:21 PM
Reply #11

NSM

On the bench.

At the minute he just looks slow and confused at times. Until he has to contend for his place in the first team i don't think we'll see the best of him. I'm hoping it will be like what happened with Piennar, he came looked lightweight and struggled for a season and then started to come good.

January 06, 2010, 05:39:36 PM
Reply #12

Bily No Pace

On the bench.

At the minute he just looks slow and confused at times. Until he has to contend for his place in the first team i don't think we'll see the best of him. I'm hoping it will be like what happened with Piennar, he came looked lightweight and struggled for a season and then started to come good.

Surely you hope he comes good straight away!!  ;D

January 06, 2010, 05:46:45 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Really, he's a waste of money.

We bought a player we didn't need.

We needed a wide player and bought a centre player and whacked him out wide.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 06, 2010, 05:55:44 PM
Reply #14

DannyR

Really, he's a waste of money.

We bought a player we didn't need.

We needed a wide player and bought a centre player and whacked him out wide.
:clap:
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.